If you had $1,000,000 what would you do for BJJ?

For reals though, I would start a Recreation Center that taught jujitsu. Make it available to kids.

Half would go to a huge bjj tournament that had urine and blood testing 12 months in advance- and have the highest payout. The other half would go to testing on steroids and birth defects.

Runner ups would go to breaking the language barriers and also education on STDs in BJJ/Skin Diseases.

Last edited:
I think I would try to convert that tennis court into a Sumo Ring type of thing and have live, PPV BJJ matches up there. There would be 1 additional rule added - if you throw your opponent out of the ring (down 100 stories) you automatically win.

haha, yeah the Sheik has A LOT more than just a million bucks... His father is the president, and he is among the wealthiest men in the world. Look at the Hotel and Tennis court the Vice President/Prime minister over there put together:

DesignVerb!

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

*Ahem*
Don't you think we should ask for more than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days...

I'd buy a controlling interest in Tapout/Affliction/MMA elite/etc and shut them down, big win for bjj

Back