If you get busted taking PED then man up....but.......

That's cool. I followed the story as i lived in vegas at the time and Wandy admitted to it at the hearing, which is why he initially recieved a lifetime ban, later reduced to 3 years.
I just don't think the two accounts disprove each other.

You gotta wonder why Charl would step up with that story.

Usually the truth is somewhere in between but it does seem like, at least according to Chael, that he didn't just run out, that their was communication prior.

Chael also said the way it all went down for him was weird and understood how Wand would think so too.

I could see Wand looking at the situation and thinking, well I don't know who this guy is, and I'm going to fail this test anyway, and they may not even have jurisdiction, so I'm gonna just split.

lying and denying is always best - we learn that when we're in high school and get caught by our parents doing sht we're not supposed to - once you admit stuff, it would be nice if people took it easier on you, but the relaity is that they then can hold that admission over your head forever - if the outcome is disputable, you can convince lots of fans that you are right

I just don't think the two accounts disprove each other.

You gotta wonder why Charl would step up with that story.

Usually the truth is somewhere in between but it does seem like, at least according to Chael, that he didn't just run out, that their was communication prior.

Chael also said the way it all went down for him was weird and understood how Wand would think so too.

I could see Wand looking at the situation and thinking, well I don't know who this guy is, and I'm going to fail this test anyway, and they may not even have jurisdiction, so I'm gonna just split.
Yeah, i believe that is pretty much what happened. He was confused and just decided to bail. Lol

The problem is,if you're still competing then you have to deny it. If I was a clean fighter I would just say I was on it and USADA can't catch me.

Back