If you gave a UFC fighter..

To Nick and others, I would say, pay your taxes and invest in something after your career.

jds to anywhere with great wrestling

gabe gonzaga to anywhere with some good heavyweights to mess around with

Jon Jones seems pretty camp to me.

Note to mods: I'm not implying he's gay so don't give me dubs for this again ya tight bastards

Edson Barboza to Greg Jacksksons he has great game plans so maybe he can help Edson unlock all his potential

He would be amazing with a coach like Jackson in his corner.

teach condit/diaz/A.silva/ tdd

anderson does not have bad take down defense. You can almost count the number times hes been taken down in the ufc.. 5 first chael fight. 1 next chael fight. then lutter. and henderson. so 8 total times?

anderson does not have bad take down defense. You can almost count the number times hes been taken down in the ufc.. 5 first chael fight. 1 next chael fight. then lutter. and henderson. so 8 total times?

weidman

Almost all the heavyweights could use some judo/combat sambo in their skillset. Serious lack of throws at that weight-class.

Seems like Dustin Poirer has become the top dog at his gym. He needs to be a fiercer shark tank to keep improving.

If you're far and away the best guy at your gym, it's a sign you might hit or have hit your plateau

Erick Silva to AKA. Feel like he could be so great with a better camp behind him.

Advice to change camps to help his career, he's in his game, ect. What fighter would u tell to change camps and what camp would he go to?

Mine would be JDS. He needs to move to a wrestle heavy camp or a camp with wrestle heavy fighters like AKA.

I think he will do fine with his move to NOva Uniao.

I honestly think his problems with Cain are more about game plan than lack of skills.

In the last two fights he put everything into defending the takedown, but has Cain ever done any damage to JDS when he has got him down???

I think he will do fine with his move to NOva Uniao.

I honestly think his problems with Cain are more about game plan than lack of skills.

In the last two fights he put everything into defending the takedown, but has Cain ever done any damage to JDS when he has got him down???

Yeah game plan had a lot to do with it but it amazes me how good JDSs footwork is until somebody charges him.

Back