If you ever feel like a MMA noob, just remember

It's possible if the skill gap is big enough, but not easy. In pure BJJ though I could see smaller world champion level guys beating a guy like Jones

Marcello is a scary fucking dude

yea i mean back in the day of bob sapp era we only had hardcore fans who appreciated skill

jfg86u.gif

lol people like you are dumb as shit

triggered Lesnar fan LOL

Bob Sapp before he was all about dropping fights quick to make lots of a money, won the K1 tournament in 2005 and has beaten Ernesto Hoost one of the best kickboxers ever, twice in his prime.

seems like youre the dumb as shit person! LMFAO @ you making bob sapp an example

triggered Lesnar fan LOL

Bob Sapp before he was all about dropping fights quick to make lots of a money, won the K1 tournament in 2005 and has beaten Ernesto Hoost one of the best kickboxers ever, twice in his prime.

seems like youre the dumb as shit person! LMFAO @ you making bob sapp an example

And Brock Lesnar was UFC Champ and had without question the toughest first 8 fights of anyone in the history of MMA . Grats on sapp winning against guys he outweighed by 120 lbs with shit technique and no experience

you do understand danis is a world class bjj competitor, right? and jones almost got armbarred by vitor?

unless jones pulled a shaub and somehow avoided the ground, my money'd be on dillon getting a sub.

If there are still shertards that think the fighters in my sig are exciting, then anything is possible.

Back