If you dislike Sage Northcutt you have no soul

I don't like that his father took him away from tristar

But he still trained a bit at roufus, but...

People may have seen me today on the forum support Sage over Gall. I made a thread and quite a few posts about it.

I just want to say that I find this kid kind of creepy and that I think he is a weirdo - I am not a true fan.

That being said, I fully expect him to beat Gall on Saturday, and fully hope that he derails that kid's hype train because people have gone WAY overboard on the kid who beat up CM Punk.

To steal someone else's words (whom I would credit if I could remember who said it), the reason Sage seems "weird" is because most Americans these days aren't raised to have respect and manners like this anymore.

And to add my own ideas (I don't want to inadvertently thrust my own rude and controversial ideas into the mouth of this mystery person I'm citing), he comes across extremely different and laugh at-able because he's basically not your stereotypical douchebag, alpha male tough guy.

Now with all that said, I probably wouldn't get along with him due to his eccentric ways and weird positivity (call me pessimistic). He seems sort of "detached" from reality, at least the one I live in.

But I respect the fuck out of him and root for him everytime.

His dad was a cocaine dealer and Sage looks up to him? Enough for me.

For a cocaine dealer you must admit he's done a good job raising sage. He's studying Petroleum Engineering at an elite school and on a 40k/40k contract with the UFC. It seems like all is well in the Northcutt's household.

Hes a nice guy but i would hate for platinum to knock him out! Gall though? Platinum would knock the spiky tips off that smug face.

I've alwayz liked Sage. Never really got why people bust him for being happy & excitable.

th

Are you his cocksucker? To make such a grand statement like that, you have to be sucking it dry.

Hes well mannered but weird as hell. I dont dislike him but i dont like him either.

You can tell this dude has been sheltered as a kid. Theres just something so off and awkward about him. His smile is creepy and continuous, and he just seems so programmed in terms of personality, straight out of a 60s family sitcom. It feels like hes one loss away from just losing it and shooting up a school.

To steal someone else's words (whom I would credit if I could remember who said it), the reason Sage seems "weird" is because most Americans these days aren't raised to have respect and manners like this anymore.

And to add my own ideas (I don't want to inadvertently thrust my own rude and controversial ideas into the mouth of this mystery person I'm citing), he comes across extremely different and laugh at-able because he's basically not your stereotypical douchebag, alpha male tough guy.

Now with all that said, I probably wouldn't get along with him due to his eccentric ways and weird positivity (call me pessimistic).
He seems sort of "detached" from reality, at least the one I live in.

But I respect the fuck out of him and root for him everytime.

He isn't detached from your reality, it's that you two have different realities. You're a normal guy getting along in life, he's a professional MMA fighter at the age of 19. His responsibilities at such a young age are something that you and I can't really relate. It's understandable, and doesn't make him detached, in my opinion.

Back