If you dislike Sage Northcutt you have no soul

I tried not liking him, but he's so gosh, darn, golly, good nice guy I don't even curse in posts concerning him.

original.gif
We don't deserve him

I know the definition though, I explained it in excruciating detail in the thread you're still the only one talking about.

Still mad ya boy can't read?

Lol You'd think that someone who spent the time to make sure his pjs were tucked into his socks would have at least asked artem how to use a newspaper before the picture was taken...well maybe not artem, I guess Gunnar probably wasn't there that day

You're right, I dislike him and have no soul. Fuck you and your gay MMA fantasy boy ;)

a51d649d7380d91d0d90c8bc8a062bea.283x265x12.gif

Name a single VALID reason for disliking someone like Sage

YOU CAN'T

61JkUBf.jpg

h9QRIjf.jpg

ghAWTBn.jpg

I think people mistake his awkwardness as being fake, when the truth is, he's a really young kid that desperately wants to please every single person with which he comes in contact. Sometimes, he comes off as "too polite" to some, but I think he's a really good guy and a great representative of MMA and the UFC.

Btw, KONE, your AV makes me want to drink.

99570-Clay-Davis-cheers-gif-drinking-YAhc.gif

Elbows too pointy?

His dad was a cocaine dealer and Sage looks up to him? Enough for me.

Of course I love sagey claus.
He's awesome, exciting, adorable, nice, and just seems like a great guy.

Wood.

he's the product of a well to do family who was known for making money selling steroids. i'm sure as a human being, he's an all around stand out guy with a heart of gold, but as a fighter, i can't stand everytime the hype train pulls in with can crushers and everyone acts like they're bigger than the mcrib. so ufc bringing him in and acting like he's a goat after one fight and shertards jockin' on his junk, not a fan at all and plenty of reason to just sour him for me.

on another note, nothing wrong with being gay, but when did sherdog become almost nothing more than a homosexual fan boy gathering? this place used to be about legit fight discussions.

he's the product of a well to do family who was known for making money selling steroids. i'm sure as a human being, he's an all around stand out guy with a heart of gold, but as a fighter, i can't stand everytime the hype train pulls in with can crushers and everyone acts like they're bigger than the mcrib. so ufc bringing him in and acting like he's a goat after one fight and shertards jockin' on his junk, not a fan at all and plenty of reason to just sour him for me.

on another note, nothing wrong with being gay, but when did sherdog become almost nothing more than a homosexual fan boy gathering? this place used to be about legit fight discussions.

The fights are tomorrow

So until then we have to worship his body to pass the time

No homo

The fights are tomorrow

So until then we have to worship his body to pass the time

No homo
well, as long as you hold him down and suck on his toes to show who's dominant, definitely no homo

well, as long as you hold him down and suck on his toes to show who's dominant, definitely no homo

As long as the balls don't touch it's fine

I like him.
I probably wouldn't want to hang out with him, but he seems very nice.

Back