If you didn't gain respect for Colby, you are not a true MMA fan.....

I agree ts. It's funny that everyone agrees it's an act and yet his haters still get so fired up that they wish horrible things on the dude. These people probably still think wrestling is real and show up at events to scream and curse at the heel.

How can you respect someone who talks a lot of shit and when loses runs from the mics? Doesn't make any sense. No balls.

He is a good fighter, no doubt about that, but instead of sticking with fighting well he prefers to be a stupid asshole. Then, he got what he deserved and life goes on.

Colby went out of his way to get people excited about him getting smashed, and now that it happened you’re surprised at the reaction.

The dude sold his dignity for a few extra dollars, and decent people tend to look down on that, breaking news.

i don't disagree with that, i disagree with "people don't really give a shit about him", seeing the reactions after this fight, they obviously do give a shit about him

I agree ts. It's funny that everyone agrees it's an act and yet his haters still get so fired up that they wish horrible things on the dude. These people probably still think wrestling is real and show up at events to scream and curse at the heel.

He got his ass whopped...jaw broken...by a dirty "immigrant".
There is no more irony in that, then seeing him get his ass beaten in front of the planet, wearing the MAGA hat with pride..and his face after the fight..then runs away from the cage...that satisfaction i experienced gave me an orgasm.

i don't disagree with that, i disagree with "people don't really give a shit about him", seeing the reactions after this fight, they obviously do give a shit about him
Ok, but saying we should now respect him is kinda like saying we should respect herpes cause it’s so persistent at making someone’s life miserable.

Had a broken jaw and didn't quit, showing heart.

Through his promotion people actually cared to watch the event. The UFC doesn't promote their fighters well, what's the issue with Colby's self promotion. I agree some of the things such as the Glenn Robinson shot were excessive and unnecessary but for the most part he has been entertaining and come fight night, brings it.

He was up 3-1, even on one scorecard and down 3-1 on another scorecard. If he fine tunes some aspects of his game such as employing more body shots like Usman, he can definitely win.

I picked Usman to win so I am not surprised by the result but Colby can definitely come back stronger. He is a true fighter and if you didn't gain respect for him after that performance, you don't appreciate elite MMA.
Wait, so what am I a fan of then??

Jk - he fought very well and only spoiled my respect by running out of the arena and running to twitter to lie and bitch. But he did fight well. Hell of a fighter when he shuts up for a second.

I was to busy yelling at Usman to fucking hit him to notice anything that bitch was doing

Through his promotion people actually cared to watch the event. The UFC doesn't promote their fighters well, what's the issue with Colby's self promotion. I agree some of the things such as the Glenn Robinson shot were excessive and unnecessary but for the most part he has been entertaining and come fight night, brings it.

He was up 3-1, even on one scorecard and down 3-1 on another scorecard. If he fine tunes some aspects of his game such as employing more body shots like Usman, he can definitely win.

I picked Usman to win so I am not surprised by the result but Colby can definitely come back stronger. He is a true fighter and if you didn't gain respect for him after that performance, you don't appreciate elite MMA.

It's so satisfying watching all of these butthurt Colby fanbois like TS trying to emotionally reconcile their hero getting brutalized.

Dont worry man, there's still purpose to life.

Don't like the guy before and after the fight however I never doubted his ability to fight in fact i picked him to win. Didn't surprise me about his performance at all I expected nothing less from Colby.

I don't respect him anymore than I did before that fight, but I give him credit for fighting up to the occasion it was all about him and Usman and he did exactly what they needed to do in a big fight and a big event. I don't ever expect to see Colby fight at that level again unless he gets the same circumstance until then it's back to regular where am I on the card fighting...

I initially gained respect right after the fight. But lost it as soon as he made excuses and cried about being robbed lol.

Dude is a clown. You got your jaw broken and was getting killed in the last round. Stfu and take the L like a man

At least he can't stick his tongue out like a fucking tool right now. <45>

Colby is mentally wrecked crying into a purple pillow right now. He isn't coming back stronger.

You should see Sherdoggers during a Comedy Central Roast.

Did Greg Giraldo just call Hasselhoff's shriveled dead black liver Gary Coleman....?
FUCKIN RACIST, AGEIST, HEIGHTIST, ALIVEIST BIGOT!!! RAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<{hughesimpress}>

I dont respect people that make fun of other peoples dead family members and the fact that he is good at fighting doesnt change that.

Sorry

How can you respect someone who talks a lot of shit and when loses runs from the mics? Doesn't make any sense. No balls.

He is a good fighter, no doubt about that, but instead of sticking with fighting well he prefers to be a stupid asshole. Then, he got what he deserved and life goes on.

EXACTLY.

Well put.

Besides

Only thing I remember from the fight was him running out of the arena like a man headed to the toilet after a Taco Bell binge.

He litterelly ran to the hospital. Respect?

Back