If you could train (strengthening) with one person...

Sonny said:
When I'm in the weight room, I'm focused. I may act a little distracting on this board but it's only the internet. I'm serious when/where it counts!

I think he was referring to being distracted by your limitless sex appeal. I don't know how you could possibly hide that... it being limitless and all.

I've got to go with Magnus Samuelson. I would seriously like to train w/Carnal. I think it would be intense and motivating.

Polynikes said:
let's see, for me it would be pavel tsatsuline (sp)...

i am also a little intrigued by bolo yeung. he is the bad guy from all the van damme movies...

he is like some kind of chinese powerlifting federation president. something like that...

but yeah, those two guys...

That's interesting!! He is the biggest Chinese guy I have ever seen though. Looks like a monster!

Pavel is hilariious with his talk about the evil empire.

Big Mike Ruggiera
fat-bar-push-downs.jpg

Ted-P said:
Fedorable, because he is just awesome.

sweet, i could teach you the triple axel.

wasptrash said:
Big Mike Ruggiera
fat-bar-push-downs.jpg

is it because he used to be a 165 pound cross country runner?

edit: im reasonably sure that his arm is as big as my thigh.

Well, there's that...he obviously knows how to get big and strong, but even more so because he never lets his ego interfere with his workouts, if he's at all beat up, he hits a real low volume workout seemingly without a seconds thought. This is a big issue for most people, myself included. Not knowing how to vary training volumes and when to train down. I'm very familiar with the how's and when's, it's getting myself to do it that's the problem. Now, I'm not big on high volume workouts (mine are 45-60 minutes and out), but I certainly know that occasionally (more often than many would like to accept) decreasing volumes in order to allow for greater, much needed recovery is one of the best things a lifter can do to increase strength and size, however, getting myself to stop early is much harder than it seems.
That, and I'd love to see the look on people's faces as they walk by one of the largest muscular humans on earth.

wasptrash said:
Well, there's that...he obviously knows how to get big and strong, but even more so because he never lets his ego interfere with his workouts, if he's at all beat up, he hits a real low volume workout seemingly without a seconds thought. This is a big issue for most people, myself included. Not knowing how to vary training volumes and when to train down. I'm very familiar with the how's and when's, it's getting myself to do it that's the problem.

Ditto that for me too, brother.

I forgot to mention Paul Anderson. He was an amazing man and an absolute powerhouse. I would have loved to have worked out with him. just to have seen his amazing feats of strength. Also Arthur Saxon. A man who weighed 200lbs who was built like steel. Those men where true powerhouses. Not pretty boys only good at a lift or two these men were allaround beasts.

Marius Pudsinowki....now i know i spelt that guys name wrong, but hes just insane

Back