If you could remove one loss from your favourites fighters record what would it be?

Sonnet from Shogun's record. Really though wtf was that Shogun

Arlovski vs Fedor

Andrei should have fought Barnett first, then Fedor and he would have been HW goat and possibly still champ at this point. That loss really set him back.

Learn to read. I said I have a sig bet on that fight already.

It means who cares about your nobody sig.

The guy I have a sig bet with is an Aldo fan who has been supporting him on here for years.

In other words:

e2dd8e93a88201028a937204424b01d7.jpg

No, I already told you I'm a Nate fan. I'm glad he has finally has millions now, that guy deserves it.

The quote is Conor explaining how he killed Aldo though, it has nothing to do with Nate. Sorry your boy Aldo couldn't do anything to Conor except die, so I guess you do have to keep trying to bring up the great Nate Diaz. (Who would also beat Aldo btw.)
It other words
chicken_PNG2145.png
bunch of mouth but wont put your money where your mouth is. Oh please your clearly a Conor fan boy ashamed and trying to hide it lol. Only a Conor fan boy would quote Conor quotes lol. Also
tumblr_inline_njroncdda01t6lxtf.gif
at Nate Diaz beating Jose Aldo lol. He couldnt even check Nate Diaz leg kick and hes gonna beat Aldo ? Aldo would chop his legs off. Damn you must really be a MMA newbie spouting that nonsense lol. Your such a deluded Conor fan boy that you think since Nate beat Conor he would beat Aldo lol.

Silva / Weidman I

i threw house hold items that night and my butts still sore
Cry-sad-gif.gif

It other words

bunch of mouth but wont put your money where your mouth is

"It other words" I already have a sig bet dummy.

You are as late to the party as Aldo was to the punch.

Once you said Nate Diaz would beat Aldo you lose all your MMA credibility lol. Your nothing but a deluded Conor fanboy.
Luckily, you are not the keeper of MMA credibility.

You are merely the butcher of the words 'Your' and 'You're'.

Luckily, you are not the keeper of MMA credibility.

You are merely the butcher of the words 'Your' and 'You're'.
What your the grammar police now ? Try sticking to the subject i know your getting butchered lol. So Nate Diaz would beat Jose Aldo lol ? All MMA credibility out the window lol. I bet you think everyone who beat Conor would beat Jose Aldo lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
What your the grammar police now ? TTry sticking to the subject i know your getting butcher lol. So Nate Diaz would beat Jose Aldo lol ? All MMA credibility out the window lol. I bet you think everyone who beat Conor would beat Jose Aldo lol ?

Are you drunk?

I hope you're drunk.

Vitor Belfort's loss to Chris Weidman.

In Belfort's prime, the fight wouldn't have gone anything like that. Terrible to witness live.

When he was juiced to the gills spinning kicking people in the head in Brazil?

Yeah probably

When he was juiced to the gills spinning kicking people in the head in Brazil?

Yeah probably
Perhaps you're new to the sport, I'll refresh your memory (if you will).

Vitor Belfort was a dynamic fighter, before alot of others. His blend of boxing and jui-jitsu was unparalleled. He knocked Wanderlei Silva out within a matter of two minutes. That's the Vitor Belfort I grew up knowing. And that's the prime Vitor Belfort I was referring to.

Last edited:
Gonzaga-cropped

Would have given my left nut to see Crocop fight for the ufc hw title against Couture.

My left fucking nut

I hate even posting this
BR0bb2l.gif

Perhaps you're new to the sport, I'll refresh your memory (if you will).

Vitor Belfort was a dynamic fighter, before alot of others. His blend of boxing and jui-jitsu was unparalleled. He knocked Wanderlei Silva out within a matter of two minutes. That's the Vitor Belfort I grew up knowing. And that's the prime Vitor Belfort I was referring to.

He tested positive and is a known cheat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back