If you could remove one loss from your favourites fighters record what would it be?

Sakuraba's loss to Ralek.
Had Saku even been a couple years younger, he would have taken him in my eyes. Got the armbar at the end of the first round while he was fresh but bell rang.

In recent fights, I'd take Jacare's loss to Romero. It's not so much someone being cheated since it was a close fight, but rather, Dana and the UFC simply don't want to give Jacare a title shot anytime soon, because of perceived marketability limitations despite him having earned the right to a title fight.

Condit to Lawler. ROBBER Lawler.

I would have to say Chuck's loss to Franklin. He was doing so well before that late shot on the chin. Would've been nice for him to go out on a high.

Dude that was a once in a lifetime ko. Do you believe hes gonna ko Jose Aldo in 13 second again with 1 punch ? Jose will take him to school. Sig bet when they rematch ?

Dude. As a huge fan who has been crushed, you're allowed to be in denial, for like a week. It gets embarrassing after that. We're coming up on 8 months here since Conor decapitated him. Gotta own the loss. I realize your hero Jose is perhaps not the best role model for that concept though.

Dude. As a huge fan who has been crushed, you're allowed to be in denial, for like a week. It gets embarrassing after that. We're coming up on 8 months here since Conor decapitated him. Gotta own the loss. I realize your hero Jose is perhaps not the best role model for that concept though.
I don't get why everyones backing him so hard. I loved me some Jose but let's be honest. His bouts are getting stale. He had that PED testing scandal. He pulled more than anyone I can think of to date bar Cain. He also says shit like he has spies in Edgars camp and bashed the promotion, it's sponsors, fighter pay, etc wasted millions of their promotional money on the first conor set up and then lasted 13 seconds the 2nd go around. Idk. It seems impossible to me how anyone with a brain could actually still be on Jose's side..

Sig bet ? The only one in denial is you if you really believe a 13 second knock out over Jose Aldo wasnt luck. Sig bet Aldo vs Conor 2 ? You sounding like a Conor fan boy lol. Bet this was you lol.
RtN1bEp.gif

Condit against Lawler. Should be 31-8

I don't get why everyones backing him so hard. I loved me some Jose but let's be honest. His bouts are getting stale. He had that PED testing scandal. He pulled more than anyone I can think of to date bar Cain. He also says shit like he has spies in Edgars camp and bashed the promotion, it's sponsors, fighter pay, etc wasted millions of their promotional money on the first conor set up and then lasted 13 seconds the 2nd go around. Idk. It seems impossible to me how anyone with a brain could actually still be on Jose's side..

I'm obviously Team Conor all the way when it comes to Jose Aldo, but I can't sign on here. I thought Jose looked fucking incredible against Frankie. Best he has looked in years. He out-slicked Frankie, even in the Championship rounds. Nobody does that to Edgar. I was impressed.

Sig bet ?

I already have a sig bet for that fight, with someone whose account isn't 7 months old. No offense. Your account wasn't even around during the 1st match.

The only one in denial is you if you really believe a 13 second knock out over Jose Aldo wasnt luck.

"Precision beats power, and timing beats speed."

Feel the luck.

aldo.gif

Machida from Rashad's haha :(

He was my fav fighter for a long time (since TUF) and included during that period.

I already have a sig bet for that fight, with someone whose account isn't 7 months old. No offense. Your account wasn't even around during the 1st match.

"Precision beats power, and timing beats speed."

Feel the luck.

aldo.gif
Sig bet not account bet Conor fan boy. Chicken ? What does how old my account is have to do with a sig bet lol ?
fanboys-be-like-mmm-dana-conor-ronda-407446.png
Now your quoting Conors quotes lol ? Did you cry a tear when Nate strangled him ?
RtN1bEp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sig bet not account bet Conor fan boy.

Learn to read. I said I have a sig bet on that fight already.

What does how old my account is have to do with a sig bet lol ?

It means who cares about your nobody sig.

The guy I have a sig bet with is an Aldo fan who has been supporting him on here for years.

In other words:

e2dd8e93a88201028a937204424b01d7.jpg

Now your quoting Conors quotes lol ? Did you cry a tear when Nate strangled him ?

No, I already told you I'm a Nate fan. I'm glad he has finally has millions now, that guy deserves it.

The quote is Conor explaining how he killed Aldo though, it has nothing to do with Nate. Sorry your boy Aldo couldn't do anything to Conor except die, so I guess you do have to keep trying to bring up the great Nate Diaz. (Who would also beat Aldo btw.)

Back