If you could put one fighter back to their prime who would it be?

I wish we actually got to see a prime Bork, and I would enjoy seeing prime Chuck again.

Might get flack for this one.

Rany Couture.
Give him the skills he had late, with the speed of being younger. The man's a beast.

11620-.jpg

Gave you a like for the av, not the post.

That's some tight shit, mayne.

On topic : Shogun

Shogun and Machida for sure

I'd want prime Machida at MW, however

The middleweight division is as strong and deep as it's ever been with Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare, Yoel, Vitor, etc that the only answer to this question is....

Anderson.

Prime Anderson vs Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, and Yoel is infinitely more interesting to me than prime Wand vs today's LHW division, or prime Fedor vs today's HW division.

Gave you a like for the av, not the post.

That's some tight shit, mayne.

On topic : Shogun
Thanks bruh, it's my wife showin off the goods.
An I agree with Shogun, doode was amazing! One of my fav all time!

Its funny how brasilian fighters in their prime now are hated here on sherdog.... but in the first page all i see is "old" brazilian fighters. i dont get it

Anderson "The Spider" Silva

Its funny how brasilian fighters in their prime now are hated here on sherdog.... but in the first page all i see is "old" brazilian fighters. i dont get it

I think competition has just gotten better

Shogun. He suffered a lot of knee injuries and that set back his athleticism and the amount of time he could spend training and improving.

Lyoto, I don't want to see him getting finished any more :(

Fedor. Vitor on TRT is for me one of the best versions of a fighter in the history of the sport. Prime Anderson in the current MW would be really interesting.

I don't know if ppl have carefully considered the question. It has implications. Good ones if you play it right.

GSP.

Would still be UFC WW champion. Not one word EVER whispered by Conor or his delusional fan base about getting the WW belt. That's a win in my eyes.

GSP before he lost to Serra. He was always looking for the finish and fucking brought it...up until then. I just wish I had a time machine to warn him about Serra's heavy hands.

Jose Aldo because according to sherdog he's now out of his prime

I think all would lose by skill regardless. The only one that intrigues me is Chuck with a granite chin.

Back