If you could punch ANY Ufc fighter?

I'm usually above saying I'd hit people because I'm not an ape, but every time I hear about a fighter hitting a woman, I think about me being there at the right time. A sucker punch, of course, because they deserve it.

The only one that lingers is War Machine. I'd love to have some one on one time with his little ass.

I liked everything but the last sentence. How big are u that a 6' ish, 200lbs, pro fighter is little? N some 1 on 1 time??? Lol. Ud better sucker him n run like ts said.... tough guy.

On topic.... Maybe Woodley. He's pretty unlikeable.

Someone like Lesnar to see if my absolute best could even faze a Munster like him. I flip flop on this topic all the time. I'm 6'1, 180 for reference. Some basic boxing n karate. More of a DFW cardio boxer tbh. Lol

Punch of the donkey? Valentina.

Definitely MM. Confident my hook/uppercut hybrid could take him off his feet

I liked everything but the last sentence. How big are u that a 6' ish, 200lbs, pro fighter is little? N some 1 on 1 time??? Lol. Ud better sucker him n run like ts said.... tough guy.

On topic.... Maybe Woodley. He's pretty unlikeable.

Someone like Lesnar to see if my absolute best could even faze a Munster like him. I flip flop on this topic all the time. I'm 6'1, 180 for reference. Some basic boxing n karate. More of a DFW cardio boxer tbh. Lol

Punch of the donkey? Valentina.

Definitely MM. Confident my hook/uppercut hybrid could take him off his feet
War Machine isn't that big.

And yes, I am much larger.

id smash fuck out of about 50 members of the roster, talk about mma regressing recently, some of these clowns are clueless

War Machine isn't that big.

And yes, I am much larger.

Doesn't matter, he's not a Bantamweight...he's a 6ft 185-200lb man....he's at the size where no matter how much bigger you are....you're not exempt from getting that jaw broken.

Doesn't matter if you wrestled also, War Machine actually had a credentialed HS wrestling career and I'd also be willing to bet that he's strong as an ox.

Save the bravado. Makes me laugh at people who think they could actually stand a chance, if you said some random UFC Flyweights name than I might take your wrestling background serious.....but a massive, psychotic, professional fighter? Come on bro even you have to hear how silly you sound that you think you'd last. I got some size on him and was also a State placer in wrestling and I know he'd put me down

Last edited:
Hypothetically I'd like to see Conor get a knee to the nuts, doesn't even have to be from me

Doesn't matter, he's not a Bantamweight...he's a 6ft 185-200lb man....he's at the size where no matter how much bigger you are....you're not exempt from getting that jaw broken.

Doesn't matter if you wrestled also, War Machine actually had a credentialed HS wrestling career and I'd also be willing to bet that he's strong as an ox.

Save the bravado. Makes me laugh at people who think they could actually stand a chance, if you said some random UFC Flyweights name than I might take your wrestling background serious.....but a massive, psychotic, professional fighter? Come on bro even you have to hear how silly you sound that you think you'd last. I got some size on him and was also a State placer in wrestling and I know he'd put me down
OK so again, war machine is not that big. He is not 6ft. He's listed as 5'11, but he's more like 5'9-10. He doesn't weigh 200 lbs fighting at 170, and he's locked away without his roids. Dude is probably a soft 180 now and 5'10" with no training for years.

Yall some beta ass little boys if you're scared of some insecure woman beating little dude like that.

I'm sure he'd beat the shit out of you lol

Lol seriously.

War Machine is a piece of shit and I hope he gets gang raped in prison, but nobody on these boards can fuck him up lol.

Now get a group of us together, say 10-15 of us who are actually in shape and have trained before, give us some baseball bats and let us go to town on him.

OK so again, war machine is not that big. He is not 6ft. He's listed as 5'11, but he's more like 5'9-10. He doesn't weigh 200 lbs fighting at 170, and he's locked away without his roids. Dude is probably a soft 180 now and 5'10" with no training for years.

Yall some beta ass little boys if you're scared of some insecure woman beating little dude like that.

It's not about being scared or beta, I'm a former college wrestler myself. You think you can fight a guy who does this for a living, you've posted on sherdog 6k times....clearly you haven't spent as much time training like a pro. I actually admire your delusion but youre a joke dude. Him being steroid free and a soft 180, I'd still take him over a sherdogger any day. He might be a scumbag pussy woman beater, but he still fought other hormone fueled men in a cage...lets not pretend that he's some average joe

Lol idk about all that m8, War Machine would mop you up bruh.

<36>

How tall are you? How much do you weigh?Are you in shape?Do you have combat experience?
6'1". 240lbs bulking last summer, 215 lean now. I lift and do cardio 6 days a week. I train MT and BJJ.
It's not about being scared or beta, I'm a former college wrestler myself. You think you can fight a guy who does this for a living, you've posted on sherdog 6k times....clearly you haven't spent as much time training like a pro. I actually admire your delusion but youre a joke dude. Him being steroid free and a soft 180, I'd still take him over a sherdogger any day. He might be a scumbag pussy woman beater, but he still fought other hormone fueled men in a cage...lets not pretend that he's some average joe
6k times in 6 years. Way lower than most people with my join date. Not a delusion. He is locked up without his special juice. It's super entertaining that yall are so riled up by hypothetical scenarios tho lol.

Back