If you could punch ANY Ufc fighter?

Nah. War Machine is much smaller than me and loses to rear naked chokes because his jits are garbage and he can't wrestle for shit. I've been wrestling since grade school and have a lot of mat time. Not even worried about that woman beating punk.
I can beat ya brah.

EnchantingMemorableGalah.gif

Angela Magana or Bec Rawlings. Right in the vagina.

Might Mouse, on no sorry that would be considered child abuse. I'd prob shatter his jaw in 10 pieces. He needs to go and be a horse jockey. No need for midget MMA.
Lol - I don't know you and i don't need to but dj would beat the fuck out of you. And not break a sweat.

I'd probably injure my hand before they felt any pain.

any WMMA fighter cause they couldnt do shit about it

The guy in the middle making Bas look even sexier than usual:

with_shamr_bas.jpg

Is that face not screaming...Put one right here?

Not now he isn't. He's locked up and withering away without his special juice. My blood is practically syrup right now, homie. Why is it so hard to believe anyway that someone who doesn't fight professionally can't actually fight? Just silly.

Lol, there is a difference between you (a average guy who might be able to fight) and a complete psycho who spends his career trying to rip the heads off other jacked murdering machines.

Stop living in fantasy land, he'd have you dead.

Luke Rockhold deserves a punch on any given day....then Jon Jones for being too big of a screw up to stay clean and stay in the game. Then Vitor, for that stupid mohawk.

Back