If you could punch ANY Ufc fighter?

Seriously!.....If you could punch the utter crap out of any UFC fighter right now knowing you could absolutely out run them....who would it be? My choice would either be Tyron Woodley or Fabricio Werdum....Woodley because I can't stand him as champ...Werdum simply because I can't stand his face...
Nick newell

Might Mouse, on no sorry that would be considered child abuse. I'd prob shatter his jaw in 10 pieces. He needs to go and be a horse jockey. No need for midget MMA.

I'm usually above saying I'd hit people because I'm not an ape, but every time I hear about a fighter hitting a woman, I think about me being there at the right time. A sucker punch, of course, because they deserve it.

The only one that lingers is War Machine. I'd love to have some one on one time with his little ass.

LOL, stop. if you had one on one time with WM he'd have your nose plastered to your ass. That dude is a complete anabolic hormone fueled psycho.

I suspect that the TS is Charlie Zelenoff in drag.

Miss Ronda Rousey probably.

A slap would suffice.

Jon Jones for being smug.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dominick Cruz. I know he has been out due to ACL injuries a lot. But I'd crack that chin to make up for the lack of wars he has been in with stronger competition. Urijah had to fight Edgar and Aldo. Dom needs to get in there with a real punisher.

I would like to hit him and steal his purse, and then hit him with his own purse.
2A553C9200000578-0-image-a-16_1436354702954.jpg

i want to punch travis, especially at that fkn mitrione post conference

Cyborg...it's not even close. She deserves it; she'd finally know how her opponents must have felt to get blasted in the yap by someone much bigger, much stronger, with an exponentially higher testosterone level.

Runner-up would be BJ Penn...have never stopped hating that guy.

Back