If you could punch ANY Ufc fighter?

I would punch Sage in the midsection. To feel his abs.

I'm a keyboard lover, not a keyboard warrior.

Can it be a kick? A head kick? Preferably with my left leg?

If so, Ronda

Hate to say it, but pobably GSP. I like the guy and all, but that'ss the money punch.

Seriously!.....If you could punch the utter crap out of any UFC fighter right now knowing you could absolutely out run them....who would it be? My choice would either be Tyron Woodley or Fabricio Werdum....Woodley because I can't stand him as champ...Werdum simply because I can't stand his face...

Conor McGregor, but instead of being able to punch the utter crap out of him I would rather have him lay on the ground while I soccer kick him in his mouth with a pair of steel toed boots and break his jaw and all of his teeth out. Just give me two or three kicks.

McGregor, Rockhold, Cormier, and Fedor (technically not UFC, but still).

I'd punch Schaub because he has the worst chin on planet earth and also as a bonus I'd get to see Bryan Callen cry about it.

Too many to name in the 115lbs division that i'd fist.

I would Punch Dan Henderson, then as he's laying limp on the ground I'd climb an 8ft ladder then jump off the ladder and land on his face with my elbow then climb up one more time and do it again, I mean you never know if someone's out cold and completely limp they could just spring right back back ready to fight

4-reasons-why-ronda-rousey-took-a-dirtnap-4.jpg

:)

Back