If you could punch ANY Ufc fighter?

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously!.....If you could punch the utter crap out of any UFC fighter right now knowing you could absolutely out run them....who would it be? My choice would either be Tyron Woodley or Fabricio Werdum....Woodley because I can't stand him as champ...Werdum simply because I can't stand his face...

Try that shit in real life instead of behind your keyboard and see what happens.

Werdum is a goat plus hed kick my ass even if i had a baseball bat, Ty-run I'd just put on a wonderboy mask and he'd run away.

Seriously!.....If you could punch the utter crap out of any UFC fighter right now knowing you could absolutely out run them....who would it be? My choice would either be Tyron Woodley or Fabricio Werdum....Woodley because I can't stand him as champ...Werdum simply because I can't stand his face...
Conor. Nothing against him, but that's the one that would somehow make me the most money.

Rachel Ray.

Oh wait, you said a ufc fighter...

Definitely Ronda.

Bitch...I can wrestle like Lesnar,I have Shane Carwins heavy hands,Demian Maia Ju Jiitsu and I'm as sexy as Akiyama....What!!!???

You'd still get KTFOd by someone like Reem.

Stuff Lesnar's wrestling- avoid Shane's sloppy haymakers- take the ground game out of the equation. Knees to the body.

You'd still get KTFOd by someone like Reem.

Stuff Lesnar's wrestling- avoid Shane's sloppy haymakers- take the ground game out of the equation. Knees to the body.
Reem isn't shit...Bigfoot KO'd his ass

Schaub.

I know you said ufc fighter. I don't care. :cool:

I'm usually above saying I'd hit people because I'm not an ape, but every time I hear about a fighter hitting a woman, I think about me being there at the right time. A sucker punch, of course, because they deserve it.

The only one that lingers is War Machine. I'd love to have some one on one time with his little ass.

I'm usually above saying I'd hit people because I'm not an ape, but every time I hear about a fighter hitting a woman, I think about me being there at the right time. A sucker punch, of course, because they deserve it.

The only one that lingers is War Machine. I'd love to have some one on one time with his little ass.
I'm sure he'd beat the shit out of you lol

Back