if you could only take 3 supps......

Whey protein isolate
Glutamine
Fish oils

Here's an idea. Instead of taking glutamine, take more WPI, and send me the money that you spend on glutamine. You'll be ahead of the game. Trust me.

Here's an idea. Instead of taking glutamine, take more WPI, and send me the money that you spend on glutamine. You'll be ahead of the game. Trust me.

Somehow I knew I was gonna see something like that.

Why only 3? That's ridiculous. If I could only have 3 it would be:

Fish Oil
Multi
Whey

But then I'd try to sneak some BCAAs, ZMA, and Greens+ in my anal cavity.

Multi by GNC Joint formula (fish oil, glucosamin/chondriton)
Whey (w/Glutaimine)
Greens

Smart and effective to spend a lil extra on one supplements that has everything you're looking for ;)

Fish oil
Greens+
WMS

I see damn there everybody agrees on Fish Oil. Question, how much fish oil are you taking per day and at any designated times (before workout, after, etc.)? Also, other than the cardiovascular health benefits, which I agree are very important, what are the MMA benefits of Fish Oil? Thanks for the info....

1. whey
2. creatine, glutamine, nox complex
3. greens
Gotta add Fish Oil now :redface:

I see damn there everybody agrees on Fish Oil. Question, how much fish oil are you taking per day and at any designated times (before workout, after, etc.)? Also, other than the cardiovascular health benefits, which I agree are very important, what are the MMA benefits of Fish Oil? Thanks for the info....

1. whey
2. creatine, glutamine, nox complex
3. greens
Gotta add Fish Oil now :redface:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/sherdoggers-guide-fish-oil-supplementation-719643/

Back