If you could only pick one WMMA to have a date with, who would it be?

Albu

768full-aleksandra-albu.jpg

488043_993020-206139929595513-431341779-n_ln.jpg
Wow, you may have just won here.

That ass!

tumblr_mrxa58yWQy1sgr493o1_500.gif

Depends on the rules of the game. If its a date only and who I think I'll have the most fun with during dinner, then I'll probably go with Waterson, she seems like a great time. If I can take it further than dinner and there is a possibility of knocking boots, then I'm definitely 100000% going with Miesha.

In this outfit preferably:

keyEEM3.jpg

Lawdyyyy
Date is in inverted commas for a reason ;)

If you managed to get her home, then that would be the rules I guess.

This thread makes me sad

In the UFC, Ashley Yoder

I'd go with Ronda Rousey. My kids love pokemon, so she could probably keep them company while the wife and I go get smashed and do horribly irresponsible things.

I like this chick at the moment...

Lena Ovchynnikova

4249f3393f436c2c81e2cc1271bf8208.jpg

tioy.jpg

Or Latasha Marzolla, but she doesnt really count...

Latasha-Marzolla.jpg

Felice will always be a ho... So she is a great choice.

opcoyEv.gif

03.jpg
Never really paid much attention to Herrig, but she is a naughty sort ain't she. Man that ice-lolly gif has me astonished.

mrkOZ_s-200x150.gif

Some of you guys need to dial it down a little, this isn't a "who would you bang" thread lol

What a pathetic thread. It's one thing who would you rather plow, but dating? Jesus. WMMA is a 6 and you want to date that?

The fuck out of here... I just don't know about some of these guys.
I thought making a thread with "who would you like to fuck" would probably get deleted or put in The Wasteland.

Smarten up cuz.

Do you know how bad a basement dwelling Cheeto eating Sherbro would screw up a date?

H...H..Hi. I post on Sherdog and live in my mom's basement. Can you pay? *Burp

Do you know how bad a basement dwelling Cheeto eating Sherbro would screw up a date?

H...H..Hi. I post on Sherdog and live in my mom's basement. Can you pay? *Burp
We're not all broke, and we don't all live on Sherdog.

I'm probably the most active poster in the last 12 months, but I still have a good job and make decent money - of course you'd struggle to impress her, but Miesha Tate is with Bryan Caraway.

We all have a chance! ;)

To date, or a date? There’s a big difference. If just a single date, obviously I would pick the one I felt most likely to put out on the first date. Anything else would be foolish.

We're not all broke, and we don't all live on Sherdog.

I'm probably the most active poster in the last 12 months, but I still have a good job and make decent money - of course you'd struggle to impress her, but Miesha Tate is with Bryan Caraway.

We all have a chance! ;)

Can I borrow some money brah?

Back