If you could only pick one WMMA to have a date with, who would it be?

Of course, all of us FanZants vote for our sunshine Paige! Damn, she's so blonde. I'd sniff her hair all day long.

To be honest, Holly Holm seems to be the most intelligent and educated girl on the roster. She's not the prettiest but on the long run, she surely is wife material
I's rather have Karolina as a wife. She's Polish, which means a lot of good things.

Last edited:
Thread topic wasn't "who would you like to get raped by" just so you know
Paul-Pierce-Smile-and-Shock.gif

I's rather have Karolina as a wife. She's polish, which means a lot of good things.
Second this, mine is Ukrainian. They cook good food, do what they are told and always yaffles the yogurt cannon.

Second this, mine is Ukrainian. They cook good food, do what they are told and always yaffles the yogurt cannon.
You, sir, are a lucky man. I congratulate you to your good choice.
{<redford}

Her smiles are hit or miss. Sometimes she is beautiful, sometimes not that much.

I saw a pic once that she was wearing a hat, that was the most beautiful I've ever seen her.

mma29s-2-web.jpg

Brye Anne Rusillo. #1 would probably be Joanne Calderwood. I really like her accent. I'd pick Michelle Waterson but if she ever started doing that Master Yai Yai shit I'd kill myself.

What a pathetic thread. It's one thing who would you rather plow, but dating? Jesus. WMMA is a 6 and you want to date that?

The fuck out of here... I just don't know about some of these guys.

Her smiles are hit or miss. Sometimes she is beautiful, sometimes not that much.

I saw a pic once that she was wearing a hat, that was the most beautiful I've ever seen her.

Yeah I'm with you on that. She's really cute in her interviews and it's more of a crush type thing over anything else.

ill take her on a date batting cages then mini golf friendly competition then a nice dinner 5 star restaurants or in n out doesnt matter give her a nice hug and tell her cant wait to see her again
paige-vanzant-amd-alex-chambers-at-ufc-191-ultimate-media-day-09-03-2015_8.jpg

Last edited:
Roxanne Modaferri, not a looker but that doesn't really matter since none of these chicks are going to want to fuck me anyway, at least she seems like a genuinely nice person who could be fun to hang out with for the evening.
vg3kTTM.gif

Back