If you could only pick one WMMA to have a date with, who would it be?

Randa Markos,thats my type. But original brunette Randa,i aint diggin on the red hair.

Oh hello blonde Seo Hee Ham

opponents-bec-rawlings-of-australia-and-seohee-ham-of-south-korea-picture-id516404572

I'm torn between jojo and felice

One could talk dirty, the other could be dirty
Yeah but Herrig also talks at 200% volume,which means you gotta find a window to throw her out of.

Cat Zingano, because there's potentially a lot of common ground between us.

Randa Markos,thats my type. But original brunette Randa,i aint diggin on the red hair.
I have a theory that Randa is the kind of girl who would shock you in the sack... All nice and quiet, but when the clothes come off, she turns into a demon...

Plus she has big titties.

3a619d427138981.jpg

That new Mexican, I forgot her name.

Fuck:

1) Gina Carano
2) Miesha Tate
3) Anastasia Yankova

Date:

1) Gina Carano
2) Karolina Kowalkiewicz
3) Michelle Waterson

I have a theory that Randa is the kind of girl who would shock you in the sack... All nice and quiet, but when the clothes come off, she turns into a demon...

Plus she has big titties.

3a619d427138981.jpg
Well she seemed so quietand soft spoken on the show,and then just wrecked house in her first fight. Savage.

I would go with Pena. She seems the most likely to get drunk and put out. Plus she's not too bad on the eyes.

da03d526bdfae26788e0200f104ba669.jpg

So i could pop a baby in her and get some of that hype money

Karolina hands down.

She's gorgeous, sweet and if you manage to get her back to yours, she'll probably give it a good clean before she leaves.

Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-4.jpg
So true, Karolina is amazing. Damn, that pic.

How about Lina Lansberg, she's cute and had the balls to step up against that Cyborg dude.
lina-lansberg-ufc-fight-night-95-1.jpg

To be honest, Holly Holm seems to be the most intelligent and educated girl on the roster. She's not the prettiest (compared to younger girls like VanZant or Karate Hottie) but no doubt she's wife material.

So yeah, overall (body and personality), Holly is the right answer as far as I'm concerned

My ideal side-bitch: Karolina Kowalkiewicz (That polish girl is pretty)

Last edited:
Back