If you could only listen to 5 musicians for the rest of your life..

i'm a big dylan fan myself, but i kind of got burned out when i was about 16. now i'll only listen to him once in a while.

that looks like they interview he did after releasing "blonde on blonde".

i havent got burned out with Dylan at all. still listen to him very much. only thing is that i listen to other music now as well. but hes always on any playlist i have.

and yes im pretty sure you are correct regarding the gif being from the interview following his blonde on blonde album. his laugh is in response to the interviewer calling him a genius

Wu Tang Clan (or anything related RZA/Ghostface Killah)
Rage Against the Machine (odd, because I'm a conservative myself)
Smashing Pumpkins
Beastie Boys
I take my OP back, Ice Cube would be my 5th choice.

Last edited:
yeah I first heard about them when I was 12, they played locally here with my friend's shitty band lol. Been a fan ever since. I hope we get to see a Re-union tour at some point in the future. Can never have enough thrice imo.

With the way they killed it on the farewell tour I have to imagine they'll be back eventually. The good part is they only called it a "hiatus" and not a breakup.

But yeah, I can't imagine a world without them. It's incredible to me how they manage to make every album so different yet not trip over themselves musically to do so. The talent level of the entire band is incredibly underappreciated.

Nicki minaj
lil wayne
kim kardashian
rebecca black
justin bieber

You're missing Paris Hilton. I'd Embed the song but I think people don't deserve that kind of punishment early in the year.

1-macho man randy savage
2- macho man randy savage
3- macho man randy savage
4- macho man randy savage
5- macho man randy savage

Honorable mention- el chombo

sometimes when i do a "random play all" he'll pop up, and i won't mind, but i was kind of like you, where i'd go from listening to freewheelin', then bringing it all back home, blonde on blonde, a couple of his live albums...i must say my favorite was the bootleg series vol. 4.

witmark demos would have to be one of my favorites. ever seen him live? as young as i am i'll never experience Dylan in his hey day but i have seen him twice in the last 3 years

Van Morrison. People are missing out if you haven't heard him.

Other than Van (who alone I could listen to for the rest of my life), I'd pry choose Dylan, Zeppelin, Elvis, and the Beatles/or Mozart.

With the way they killed it on the farewell tour I have to imagine they'll be back eventually. The good part is they only called it a "hiatus" and not a breakup.

But yeah, I can't imagine a world without them. It's incredible to me how they manage to make every album so different yet not trip over themselves musically to do so. The talent level of the entire band is incredibly underappreciated.

yeah their progression as a band is my favorite thing about them. So glad all the original members stayed with the band. You ever check out any of Dustin's solo stuff?

Gangstarr
Doors
Jimi Hendrix
Outkast
Gap Band

Frank Zappa
Steve Vai
Icke Willis
Terry Bozzio
Tommy Mars

That is all

Wu-Tang