If you could only eat 1 cultures food

Interesting Mexican has come up quite alot. In New Zealand theres not too much besides nachos, burritos etc just the more basic or fast food style stuff. Like to try the real stuff.

I really, really like Indian food. The rest of the world is missing out on so many spices and crazy concoctions. I'm Italian American and would pass up my food in an instant for some Indian cuisine.

Outside of my own which is...Argentine? Maybe Persian

vf6umaimtuvvqpzx6gmq.jpg

Hafez_Persian_Cuisine.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Then it would be Japanese.

I lived in Thailand for 3 years and never got tired of Thai food. It would be a tough call between Thai, Indian and Japanese.
thai and vietnamese can cook their ass off.never been to a bad vietnamese place.

I would pick Italian because I like most of their dishes. Japanese is very good to but I like meat too much to choose it.

chinese or thai....japanese is ok too.

what is this called? looks good.

It is a stew called Ghormeh sabzi. With that beautiful saffron rice, forget about it...

If you're in LA try this place.

It has 4.5 stars from nearly 4000 reviews on yelp.

Gotta go Mexican just for the fact that I couldn't live a life with out tortilla chips

italian for me. Can't live without pizza and I also love pasta and lasagna. Plus I love their tiramisu.

USA if I can claim that - burgers, fries, hot dogs , waffles, pancakes...

Chinese, end of story. Never enjoyed dinner this much.

Italian is second.

Probably Italian. Lots of variety, some dishes are rich, some are light and fresh, some spicy. Bread and pasta too which are my weakness. Thai is real close though, just don't think I could eat it every day in the same way.

Indian. Mexican and Japanese are close behind though.

Parsley, Garlic, White Wine and Butter on anything from the Sea. So I guess French and Portuguese cuisine perhaps.

Back