If you could only eat 1 cultures food

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What would it be? Excluding your own culture and similar if you can.

For me, Japanese. Hands down best shit ever. So much variation. Had ramen last night and might get a curry or donburi this evening. As long as its made by Japanese, when other asians do it, never quite as good.

Indian cuisine hands down! Goat curry's too!

Best curry I mean. Although I've tried goat curry.

I would be down for italian, indian, or korean but Mexican has to be my first choice

im the type of guy that you could feed the same meal to for the rest of my life and I would be chill with it if I liked it the first time

Italian. Id be fat as hell though. Japanese would probably be the healthiest

American.BBQ and County Food like Mashed potatoes and Mac and Cheese.

Mexican.
I love fresh fruits and vegetables and ya can't go wrong with street tacos.

Indian cuisine hands down! Goat curry's too!

Best curry I mean. Although I've tried goat curry.
I love Indian food but eating it everyday would be too much. Ive done a lot of work for Indians out here and all their houses stink like bo and curry.

mexican cuisine has a lot of variety what people see in the u.s is just the tip of the iceberg. mexican food also has great baked goods.

Italian- Pastas, meats, charcuterie & cheese

Japanese- Sushi, Hibachi, Ramen, Poke

Mexican- All of it

Korean- Korean BBQ, Bibimbap, gogi, all that fusion shit

What would it be? Excluding your own culture and similar if you can.

For me, Japanese. Hands down best shit ever. So much variation. Had ramen last night and might get a curry or donburi this evening. As long as its made by Japanese, when other asians do it, never quite as good.
I had a pretty spectacular chicken yakisoba the other day with some teriyaki sauce caramelized onions.

Mexican easily. They cook the fuck out of everything.

Last edited:
I lived in Thailand for 3 years and never got tired of Thai food. It would be a tough call between Thai, Indian and Japanese.

Japanese cuisine is GOAT. @HelloJapan @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @loyalyolayal @Pugilistic

80220156c5c0316d616766935f897a82.jpg

cddb93e21d9e70f9f3581a2fd005f1c6.jpg

Back