If You could live anywhere else, where would it be?

Somewhere warm all or most of the year. Somewhere quiet.

You can crash in my basement while you get yourself set up.

Don't worry about the pronoun stuff. Noone uses it unless you are around the SJW turf, like universities or social workers.

The taxes will kick you in the dick btw.

I am a dead broke college student so probably will have to wait 3-4 years I will gladly take you up on that offer if I can't convince my ex to crash.

I live in California and my wife and I are definitely looking at other options. Montana sounds pretty fucking nice right about now. Less people. No Libtards. Low taxes and lots of space.... Texas looks good, but is alredy getting ruined by Libtards moving there to flee oppression and then voting for the same oppression in Texas. Lol. WTF is wrong with people???

Anyway, so far, not much good coming from this thread, but I'm hoping some of you who LIKE where you live can chime in and say why.

reason for me to move would be it feels like the town has gotten too small, slow internet, slightly too cold winters...i can do without the -55c's and if it stayed at -30c-ish then i would be happy.
we're supposed to get fibre internet summer of 2023...so see if that comes to frustration...getting fast internet will improve my quality of life in the arctic.

It's a tough one.

I'd love to visit Japan, though I hear that the work culture is a real problem.

I really liked Thailand, though the strict Buddhist and Monarchy rules and laws over there would cause issue, plus insects and burning heat. Beautiful beaches though.

I know little of Switzerland, though it looks beautiful.

Honestly, I'd rather just spend a month in one place, a month in another, and another, until I've seen enough and am ready to settle.

I agree about places with insects...eventhough Denver and Utah will have them. But both places look like nice places to live. I'm just judging by images, don't know anyone who actually lives there.

and if i won the lottery, thats what i would do, live in a place for 6-9 months then move to the next place.

I already moved from Chicago to where I've always wanted to live. Don't really feel the need to live anywhere else.

Who knows, maybe when I retire I will. Maybe I'll move into a baller pad near the coast in San Diego or out of state. I just don't want to live somewhere it gets cold anymore.

I already moved from Chicago to where I've always wanted to live. Don't really feel the need to live anywhere else.

Who knows, maybe when I retire I will. Maybe I'll move into a baller pad near the coast in San Diego or out of state. I just don't want to live somewhere it gets cold anymore.
I’m hoping to move into that Solana Beach pad we own one day. You walk down a path straight to ocean , it’s gold property and told my dad you better not ever sell that one.

reason for me to move would be it feels like the town has gotten too small, slow internet, slightly too cold winters...i can do without the -55c's and if it stayed at -30c-ish then i would be happy.
we're supposed to get fibre internet summer of 2023...so see if that comes to frustration...getting fast internet will improve my quality of life in the arctic.

I agree about places with insects...eventhough Denver and Utah will have them. But both places look like nice places to live. I'm just judging by images, don't know anyone who actually lives there.

and if i won the lottery, thats what i would do, live in a place for 6-9 months then move to the next place.

Same.

Ever since I was a teenager, I had a dream of just getting on a bike, taking the ferry into France and not looking back, visiting town after town, crossing border after border...

I wouldn't want a beach front house because I wouldn't want to deal with people walking past my house all day especially of it costs 15 million dollars. I would buy like a 2000 sq ft house like maybe 3 blocks inland from the beach like where kendrick lamar lives in Manhattan beach. I wouldn't want 3000 sqft because that is too large for my needs.
I also dont like houses in the hills or mountains because you deal with vermin like skunks and coyotes,snakes,hawks etc thosr house are also in dnager of fires, floods and mudslides compared to a house by the coast.

https://www.dirt.com/entertainers/musicians/kendrick-lamar-house-manhattan-beach-1203294901/amp/

I’m hoping to move into that Solana Beach pad we own one day. You walk down a path straight to ocean , it’s gold property and told my dad you better not ever sell that one.
Yeah, you better not sell that one. Who knows, maybe I'll get a place there too or somewhere in North County when we can sell our house for a mint 21-22 years from now.

I flippin loved Grand Cayman. That would be my heaven.

Lots of places I would love to try to live. Honestly, if I could I would just travel and live in a different place every year until I find a place I wouldn’t want to leave.

I live in California and my wife and I are definitely looking at other options. Montana sounds pretty fucking nice right about now. Less people. No Libtards. Low taxes and lots of space.... Texas looks good, but is alredy getting ruined by Libtards moving there to flee oppression and then voting for the same oppression in Texas. Lol. WTF is wrong with people???

Anyway, so far, not much good coming from this thread, but I'm hoping some of you who LIKE where you live can chime in and say why.

Kelowna, BC probably has the best weather in Canada. It’s like the SoCal of Canada.

I live in NYC and also have a place in the Adirondack Mountains... I'm kinda satisfied now, but hmmmmm

Middle of nowhere, lots of acreage and at least 3 hours drive to the nearest town. No neighbours for a few miles on either side.

Bulma's Capsule Corp dome house with Vegeta's mini dome gym next door.

Back