If you could live a fighter's life, who would it be?

GSP since he's the literal archetype of what a martial artist should be alongside maintaining a good reputation while living in a place that's not super restrictive. Conor probably can qualify but I'm not interested being addicted to coke and alcohol despite the wealth that comes with it.

Khabib probably lives like he went back 50 years back in a time machine where values espouted by 1950s US are still a thing in his country instead of chasing after the newest technology, attention whoring and all that bull.

But other than that, I don't really want to live as a fighter at all since the rewards that they get in life aren't worth the damage and hardships they endure most of the time.

That's a good pick. He probably has a pretty cool life.
Yeah, he doesn't have to worry about being mobbed by fans or living up to being a role model where every small thing he does is scrutinized. Fans that follow the sport know who he is, respects him. Has respects of his peers. Probably doesn't have boatload of money but as a former champion, I'm sure he's made some money on ppv points. Especially against izzy. If he faces izzy again, another potential big pay day.

Masvidal. He eats pizza all day and doesn’t get fat.

Bisping : fighter - champ - commentator - moviestar

Cowboy. I mean, come on, he has a commercial about how much fun his life is.

Back