If you could live a fighter's life, who would it be?

MMA fan93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This wouldn't only depend on their MMA career, but also how crazy their life has been outside the cage. Also, if a fighter had devastating losses (eg. Overeem getting rekt by Ngannou), pretty sure nobody would want to experience that lol. Obvious answer for some might be, Jones for the greatness, cocaine and hookers, but would you really be able to enjoy all that with a limp peepee?

For me, GSP cuz I want to see aliens bro.

Also, totally expecting the top 3 answers to be Conor, Jones and Khabib. But let's see if we get some variety here.

Robbie whitaker. Champion, but not a superstar. Family man, attractive wife.

Outside of Aus/NZ probably doesn't get bothered much. He and his family can live somewhat of a normal life.

Last edited:
I think most will pick to live a fighter's life based on their current success and accomplishments. I doubt they would want to live the hardships and sacrifices these fighters make to get where they at. I'm good with living a life as a sherdogger.

^^goddamnit beat me to it

could do without the jail tho

Current times: Khabib. That guy doesn't need money. He has a family. Most importantly... he's pretty much a hero in his community and gets to do whatever he could ever want. Much respect to him.

Past tense: Sakuraba in his prime. Hell, maybe even now...

Back