If you could listen to only one band for the rest of your life...

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
Which one would it be?

I like a variety of music, I was a metal head in my teens and even played in a metal band, I was into jazz, indie rock, electronic, you name it...

But the band that best captures the mood that I search in music is probably Depeche Mode. I never get tired of listening to them.

Enjoy the Silence was my all time favorite song until they released Precious in 2006 and that is now my favourite Depeche Mode song.

What about you, my fellow sherdogers?

Would you have to be only listening to the stuff said band/artist had already made, or would you be allowed to listen to what said band/artist were gonna make in the future?

In the traditional sense of a "band".... Metallica

If I was able to consider a rap group in my choices.....old school G-Unit, with each member's individual track list as well.

Would you have to be only listening to the stuff said band/artist had already made, or would you be allowed to listen to what said band/artist were gonna make in the future?

The future counts as well. It has to be from the said artist though.

Not a very mainstream band, but I'd have to go with God Module.

It would have to be Mr. Bungle. That way I can listen to them over and over again without getting bored due the different genre shifts in their music.

Miles Davis.
Depending on which band.
The Quintet maybe.
The Bitches Brew and Isle of Wight bands were amazing

I'm going Black Sabbath. Quality. Volume. And a few songs fronted by Dio to change it up a bit.

It would be a close battle between Vinnie Paz, The Midnight and Rammstein.

Lifehouse
Dance Gavin Dance
letlive.
Five Finger Death Punch
Trading Yesterday
BFMV
Trivium
Behemoth

As you can see, never really grew out of the metal thing.

Last edited:
Which one would it be?

I like a variety of music, I was a metal head in my teens and even played in a metal band, I was into jazz, indie rock, electronic, you name it...

But the band that best captures the mood that I search in music is probably Depeche Mode. I never get tired of listening to them.

Enjoy the Silence was my all time favorite song until they released Precious in 2006 and that is now my favourite Depeche Mode song.

What about you, my fellow sherdogers?
Ditto on Depeche Mode. Their catalog is so deep and varied that they never feel old. Then they put out a new album every 4 years. Enjoy the Silence is my favorite song ever, masterpiece.

Have you heard of Marsheaux? They’re a Greek synthpop female duo that covered the entire A Broken Frame album. Good shit

Have you heard of Marsheaux? They’re a Greek synthpop female duo that covered the entire A Broken Frame album. Good shit

I did not, but I will defo check them out. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't know if an individual artist counts but it'd have to be Coltrane. His work with Miles and his solo stuff was unparalleled.

Led Zepelin since they have a lot of variety and it's all great.

Back