If you could have one current UFC fighter by your side in a street fight?

Just LOL at anybody picking a non heavyweight. Taking hunt here.

That 80% doesn't look so good when you factor in 90% of people thinks she's a dude.

100% of people don't want no smoke with anybody that looks like a tranny, nobody is risking catching that L no matter how confident they may be, Nobody wants that on worldstar.

Francis, Badr Hari, Fedor, Prime Tank, Hunt, Bas, Ubereem, or Lebanner.

"He tried to keeeeele me, now I have to return the favor."

"Stab...in...the...liver."

"Heel to the balls."

"Somebody is telling meeee that about my wife...sorry sir, but I'm going to break your leg."

I actually trained a little bit with Amir Rahnavardi, the red guy in that video. :D

Last edited:
Aleks easily. Really want to see who would even attempt to attack that guy. Dude is associated with Russian maffia, will fucking rape your wife, kill your children and end your bloodline.

I didnt start this thread and you forgot to quote me.
Colby has you shook also 3 of these fighters are considered as GOATs .

Sorry, I was distracted by your shit posting. Settle down on the Colby stuff. They’re going to start calling you incel again and you’ll have to make another account. It’s like an endless cycle, domin8or.

since Hunto is out of UFC, Id pick Rothwell

Frank Mir. Love to see him break a few bones.

Sorry, I was distracted by your shit posting. Settle down on the Colby stuff. They’re going to start calling you incel again and you’ll have to make another account. It’s like an endless cycle, domin8or.
Shit posting ? Im a quality poster pal i dont know what are you talking about meanwhile you are a certified Fighter basher/hater and all you do here is fighterbash and hate on champions like Colby Covington.

The Brazilian dude that was on a counter gang unit or CroCop.

Either Shevchenko sister. They have guns and know how to use them.

Bones Jones

- Dude has a freakish reach
- Bones is juiced to the gills
- Jon is a hard core coke head

Seriously, Bones is the stone cold criminal you need by your side to survive the streets.

Anderson Silva

He could easily manage multiple attackers at once.

Drew Mcfedries. Stupid Power and speed

Just give me Jones coke, thc, turinabol, other steroids and growth hormones and I'm fine in every fight ;-)))

Back