If you could have one current UFC champion as your coach...

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
who would you pick and why? For example Ronda because she could give you tips for marketing yourself as a bonus or Jones because you're very tall and lanky for your expected weight class.

Aldo because he will have a lot more time to focus on me once GOAT frees him of the belt.

Edit: didnt see the champ part.

Probably Jones cause hes got my bodytype.

I don't think any of them would make very good coaches if we're talking current champs.

I'd want a non-champion 'cause a champion is going to spend all his time at a gym worrying about his own career instead of mine.

Gimme a retired 60 year old man all day long.

who would you pick and why? For example Ronda because she could give you tips for marketing yourself as a bonus or Jones because you're very tall and lanky for your expected weight class.

Ronda would give you terrible tips for marketing yourself, you'd be better off taking lessons in public charisma from Hilary Clinton. She's just intensely hyped by everybody.

Ronda- because I'm more interested in Judo than mma/wrestling. Also, she's the only A-level athlete(olympic credentials).

After writing that, I forgot that Werdum is champion. BJJ with him would be fun.

Not Cain thats fo sho. I've seen pics on Cormiers busted up nose after they went at it in AKA.

I would say Lawler but he is a bit of a nutjob so probably mighty mouse

Cain or Weidman for overall training.

I'd love to train cardio, footwork, and striking with Dillashaw or Mighty Mouse.

Ronda- because I'm more interested in Judo than mma/wrestling. Also, she's the only A-level athlete(olympic credentials).

After writing that, I forgot that Werdum is champion. BJJ with him would be fun.

Jose Aldo reportedly beat Cobrinha twice.

Ronda would give you terrible tips for marketing yourself, you'd be better off taking lessons in public charisma from Hilary Clinton. She's just intensely hyped by everybody.

This is incredibly incorrect. Ronda could teach a few about intensity and dedication. Rouseys us one of the hardest working fighters in the UFC. She seems to be overly hyped because no woman in MMA has proven they can beat her, and she makes dominating look easy. She's famous for her armbar, but Ronda's judo, striking, grappling, and cardio is never is never in question and that's why she's one of the greats.

Conor McGregor is the definition of hype. Ronda has proven she's more than hype, she's the real deal.

Back