If you could have been Michael Jordan or Donald Trump since birth who would you choose?

Knowing that you will be the goat basketball player like Mike and knowing you would be one of the most powerful man in Donald for 4 years and be a multi billionaire

Be Donald Trump and then try my best to make it in the NBA.

My "best" means spending daddy's money.

Yeah, being yourself (myself?) is prerequisite for all these make believe druthers...
As to the appeal of Jordan, calling it a child’s game is a bit dismissive of a global sport like basketball. And this being Sherdog, I’d think the appeal of being a true A+ level athlete would be evident. Children’s game or not, I would have given quite a bit to be able to have those abilities.
The ability to throw and catch a ball is useless in real life. Only in a controlled environment where your food is handed to you and there is no need to work or hunt is it praised by weak man children.

MJ without question, I don't dislike The Don but Trump is an insecure man with his fake hair, fake tan & fake relationships.

The ability to throw and catch a ball is useless in real life. Only in a controlled environment where your food is handed to you and there is no need to work or hunt is it praised by weak man children.
The ability to work and communicate/lead in a competitive team environment such that your team is the best at what they do is valued in many different places in just about every society. There's a reason Jordan isn't just another broke athlete.

MJ is more of a billionaire than Trump. Lmao

Useless? He has made billions because of if, how much are you worth? LOL at this clown.

MJ for sure.
then I could play the race card whenever I was unhappy.
what can Donald do?
play the Happy Meal Card?

I'll go Trump. The man has simply been living in a megalomaniac version of his own self for his whole life. He doesn't have to give a fuck, and it still works for him. Jordan has always had to bend the knee for corporate money. You know, trying to act all respectable and shit, when the reality is...that's not him.
If only MJ could have inherited money from his dad.

Michael for sure!

Dude is in a great shape and having an athletic physique that is well trained gives you greater quality of life as oppose to being a fat slob. That being said, I am surprised that Donalds Networth is 2.1 billion. Jack Ma has 40 billion and I assumed Donald was on the same level but that's not the case.

lol you must be some fuc king idiot if you think you are just "given" to be Michael Jordan ...lmao.... fucking kids with these stupid scenarios lol

Knowing that you will be the goat basketball player like Mike and knowing you would be one of the most powerful man in Donald for 4 years and be a multi billionaire

{<jordan}

The GOAT and it's not even close.

Trump, no one has ever failed upward so well

lol you must be some fuc king idiot if you think you are just "given" to be Michael Jordan ...lmao.... fucking kids with these stupid scenarios lol

I am the wizard in this scenario so yeah, I am just giving you the the chance to be Michael Jordan you toad.

Is this a serious question?

Michael Jackson instead of Michael Jordan would have been so much more interesting.

Back