If you could have any criminal job, what would you choose?

I would be a counterfitter. counterfitters for clothing and products get less jail time than drug dealers and RICO act criminals they are also less likely to be targets for murder. they also end up in white collar prison.

Why would your customer pay you to kill someone of your choosing and not his?
{<huh}

Kinda makes you a serial killer rather than a hitman.
Idk like maybe some rich dude hates humanity as much as me and wants to clean up the population and gives me a list of 5-10 shitty people that he wouldn't mind dying, and then I get to review and decide which one really deserves to get it

<Moves>

What kind of criminal do I want to be?
images

Dudes in here future snitching on themselves.

Last edited:
The only rule is that you can't choose to be the boss, godfather, shot caller, etc. That's not really a job. That's more of an entrepreneur role.

For this game you have to work for some kind of boss.

So what job would you want?

Hitman?

Dealer?

Bodyguard?

The creepy guy with all the surgical instruments that they bring in when they need to interrogate someone?
I would work for the I.R.S. and audit all of my political enemies.

Professional rapist. Wait, what was the question again?

Don’t think I’d be able to cut it as a hit man unfortunately, but I bet I could do a good job as a mule...

Member of Parliament. You can get away with fucking anything I’d you’ve got a seat in the Commons.

Exotic animal smuggler. Get to play with baby tigers and stuff.

Don't mule's get stuff shoved up their butts for smuggling?

I'd be Bash Moran. Professor Moriarty's sidekick.
I think that’s why I would want to rape. Got to give it as good as you take it.

I'd like to design elaborate and impractical deathtraps for a chaotic maniacal bond villain.

Launderer. Generally you can look respectable, and honest. Very low chance of getting caught and minimal risk of violence. Just push paper and skim your percentage.

Restaurant Owner of a Mob Front
Old style Family Italian Pizzeria and Deli

or the Guy that got to strangle Epstein to death....

Italian Mafia hitman

Back