If you could have a case beer with one figure from history, who would it be.

His son is definetly a douche and Evel can do no wrong in my book. Also have you met him or are you just going off what you've heard?

I know members of his family personally. He was deceased before I moved out to MT. His reputation as a terrible person lingers hard in this state. Never meet your heroes Sherbro.

I know members of his family personally. He was deceased before I moved out to MT. His reputation as a terrible person lingers hard in this state. Never meet your heroes Sherbro.
Really? Like explain some douche stuff they did

Oh well. No one is perfect and I would be a dick too if I was in constant pain everyday. Still would love to drink some beer with him.

I know he openly cheated on his wife, wasn't around much for his family, and beat the shit out of some author with a baseball bat that wrote false stuff about him. He always owned up to everything. They should be grateful he sacrificed his body for them to have everything that they desired. In any case he was a bad mofo and tough as nails. I've read or watched everything I could find on him. My favorite story is how he would offer protection to buisness owners in his home town. If they declined he would go rob their businesses and eventually everyone hired him.<Lmaoo> he definetly wasn't a saint, but to me as a youngster he was a God in my eyes.

Last edited:

In more recent memory, shutting down Evem Knieval days in Butte, MT. The official story is that they were failing to raise the necessary funds to get the festival going. In actuality, the family was trying to strong arm the local community and using the festival as a fulcrum to pivot on because they knew that local businesses in Butte relied on revenue during that time to pay bills.

Most of the tertiary family members are poachers, addicts, philanderers, and just general Butte Rats.

In more recent memory, shutting down Evem Knieval days in Butte, MT. The official story is that they were failing to raise the necessary funds to get the festival going. In actuality, the family was trying to strong arm the local community and using the festival as a fulcrum to pivot on because they knew that local businesses in Butte relied on revenue during that time to pay bills.

Most of the tertiary family members are poachers, addicts, philanderers, and just general Butte Rats.
Holy shit

good-answer-i-like-the-way-you-think.jpg

Not Andre the Giant, that fucker would drink them all!
In probably 20 mins at that! Amazing how tiny that can looks in his hand. Crazy. I wonder if he also had a big ol d!<k? You would assume he did, but since I've also heard Shaq's is small it makes you wonder.

Oh well. No one is perfect and I would be a dick too if I was in constant pain everyday. Still would love to drink some beer with him.

He was asshole long before his stunt days.

He was asshole long before his stunt days.
Couldn't care care less, he is a straight badass in my eyes. Nothing will change that. People always bad mouth successful people out of jealousy. I was an asshole and cocky piece of shit in my younger days. It happens.

Back