If you could have a case beer with one figure from history, who would it be.

Not gonna give this a like, since you can't give likes back. But what questions would you ask him? This is troubling Solid. What if he had himmler come in and drag you away? I didn't say the history guy would react cordially

Napoleon. But mostly to talk about how he handled business on campaign. I would be less interested in "shooting the shit" as I would be trying to learn. Might not be fun for him, but this hypothetical scenario was for me to decide.

I'd also like that he speak English, or that I was fluent in French.

Not gonna give this a like, since you can't give likes back. But what questions would you ask him? This is troubling Solid. What if he had himmler come in and drag you away? I didn't say the history guy would react cordially

Maybe he wants to get close to him so he could kill him bro.

Evel Knievel no doubt. He has been my hero for as long as I remember, even had a teacher tell my mom that she feared my idolization of him would get me hurt or killed. My mom said thanks for the heads up and we got in the truck that had my bike in the back and had a good laugh about it on the way to the practice track. Lol
young190.jpg quote-bones-heal-pain-is-temporary-and-chicks-dig-scars-evel-knievel-86-66-81.jpg 4aaae61a5cb057b4bfe767943fffa40e.jpg
541090b86f93f.image.jpg

Last edited:
He and his family are gigantic assholes.
His son is definetly a douche and Evel can do no wrong in my book. Also have you met him or are you just going off what you've heard?

Oh no, I'm out of likes. This like limit is a real drag. I'd like to go back in history and have a beer with the mod who argued against the great like reset

Back