If you could have a Bionic body part....

Which one of your appendages, or Organs would you replace?

I'd start off with a Bionic schlong the only caveat is.... I'd want to keep my original model attached. So I don't know how that would work tbh and it would have to make that "bionic sound" when the mood was just right.(typed in Barry White's voice).

And It would have to be something akin to Luke Skywalker's bionic hand though, with retaining all the sensory input, and feeling...really no use having a bionic, yet numb peen.

After that I would want some type of brain transplant, or half bionic lobe like maybe a left lobe neural net. one side positronic. So I would retain my humanity, but kill when it came to playing jeopardy. A bionic eye with red iris would be bad ass too.

I know EJAXX would want a bionic tongue. But what about the rest of you? looking for honesty here boys.

You should have your bionic wang make the Transformers noise.

Hook my palm up with a fleshlight, chief.

13658917_1103811312991463_2316846755025436582_n.jpg

Enhanced reflexes to do matrix shit
Re-enforced muscle tissue for strength
Some kind of heart, lung implant for that cardio
Bones laced with kevlar

Yes I was a fan of Shadowrun

Bionic super skin that allowed me to feel intensely, or nothing at all depending on circumstances. It could also change color and texture like an octopus. Stretch between legs and arms to give me a flight suit. Allow me to appear as an old black lady, or a young asian boy. And of course keep me looking young and beautiful if the situation called for it.

You motherfucker. I want this too.

After multiple dislocations, my left shoulder is fucked. I would have them sever my entire left arm and replace it with a gorilla's arm. Then, I would go into pro boxing and beat the shit out of everyone with my gorilla arm.
When they broke down the fight, my strengths would always be just: gorilla arm.

I like to have bionic blood : nano probes.
They repair everything.

I could have had a cochlear implant a few month ago, because I'm half deaf.
It may seem sexy to become bionic at the begining, but the more you dig the data, the less you are enthousiastic.
How your brain handles the new stuff ? There's a long process of reeducation. And when a new generation of hardware is available, you are stuck with the old model.

And that's for a "basic" cochlear implant. I can't imagine a human body handle very well a wonder tech thing. It would be like becoming Spiderman. Sexy at first. Disastrous daily life. The amount of new data your brain has to handle, the amount of food you need to fuel your surhuman capabilities would be enormous.

A arm with super strength. Otherwise I'd like a bionic brain so I can have genius intellect. Knowledge is always power and will get me lots of cash so I wouldn't need super powered limbs.

Bionic brain... then I could invent more bionic shit.

Back