If you could have a Bionic body part....

Bones, specifically ribs. Not a fan of having bruised ribs from previous fights. Must be an extremely shitty feeling for them to be broken thus the thought for bionic bones.

2nd up would be 1 or both eyes. Be cool to have super zooming to see things a mile away. Having some bionic implant to the heart would be good as well to increase or decrease the heart rate at certain times. Slowing my breathing which in turn slows my heart rate down in between rounds would be easier to recover for sure.

Bionic super skin that allowed me to feel intensely, or nothing at all depending on circumstances. It could also change color and texture like an octopus. Stretch between legs and arms to give me a flight suit. Allow me to appear as an old black lady, or a young asian boy. And of course keep me looking young and beautiful if the situation called for it.
Interesting idea

This thread reeks of cyberpunk

I've got to go with the Winter Soldier arm.

tumblr_o587f7bxcq1v0vgefo1_250.gif
Same here , I'm left handed too so would be using this thing alot.

I want a bionic arm. I've dislocated my right shoulder so many times over the years, like 30+ since the year 2000, that I've become a total fucking pussy. Like every sport that involves using my arm pops my shoulder out: boxing, tennis, baseball etc. What I would want would be an arm like Robocops so that I could throw baseballs and footballs super hard and fast, and knock out anyone with one punch or crush rocks in the palm of my hand etc.

Edit: yeah, I guess like the Winter Soldier, but my right arm.

Raiden's Jaw from Metal Gear.

Raiden-Red-Eye.jpg

I don't care how many uppercuts fill this room, I ain't feeling shit.

Bionic hair all over my body. Able to shoot off like a porcupine or just impale attackers. Head and beard hair could be soft and flowing or instantly become like a helmet to prevent head trauma.

Seeing as this is completely fictional, why shouldn't my bionic lungs be able to do that? They can also undergo a complex fusion and fission process to convert nitrogen to oxygen. And I can spit molten lava.

better my padawan...... better.

penis,so i ca be called...............

robocock. thank you,I'm here all week.

Bionic hair all over my body. Able to shoot off like a porcupine or just impale attackers. Head and beard hair could be soft and flowing or instantly become like a helmet to prevent head trauma.

I would just want bionic braided hair on the tip of my penis and maybe 2 robotic nipples on my ass, for a total of 4 nipples on my ass.

Liver so i could do all the booze and blow i want

Hyper-alloy combat chassis.

a bionic anoos. capable of being locked tight & secure just like Fort Knox

A bionic brain, particularly the angular gyrus, which is associated with language, math, spatial recognition, and memory.
I'd hook that shit up with wifi or something and download knowledge into my brain.

sandpaper heels. Dual grit, coarse on one heel, fine on the other for finishing.

bowel and it aitn even close. think o fthe possibilities. Morning movements would be like christmas day+steak dinner+ facial (giving btw) all wrapped into one.

Back