If you could forever pause time, would you?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yes? No?

I wanna say yes as I'd be alive forever as would my son, wife,parents,brother and in laws. However it's a catch 22 as you wouldn't see them grow and expand in life.

I think my answer is no.

I'll take the cash prize instead.

Not now with all these pop culture worshipping sensitive ass SJW Kanye West loving homosexual influenced skinny jean wearing fruitcakes running around
Plus pretty much everything I grew up loving sucks now
If I could freeze the summer of 91 and relive that shit forever then hell yeah I would

Not now with all these pop culture worshipping sensitive ass SJW Kanye West loving homosexual influenced fruitcakes running around
If I could freeze the summer of 91 and relive that shit forever then hell yeah I would
Are u white?

Is there a wizard involved?

Only if I could rewind it and pick a place in time to freeze. Right now? No.

Not now with all these pop culture worshipping sensitive ass SJW Kanye West loving homosexual influenced skinny jean wearing fruitcakes running around

I was a golden god in '91.

As long as I could unpause it when I please, sure.

No. I haven't been part of a great time period just yet. They all have their plus and minuses.

No because if your non white, non male then you better live in certain years or you'd be a slave or an animal. Carry on.
lol settle down SJW 1991 wasnt the dark ages
Plus to be honest white girls were treating my Mexican ass prettay, prettay good back in 1991 so I think I'll be alright

Look at his answer lol, what do you think?

lolz

EDIT: Oh shit, he's mexican. Who saw that coming?

EDIT AGAIN: And what kind of mexican names their kid Pete?

What makes life so precious is its ephemeral nature.

Also no ts, your scenario sounds like Hell.

Being able to pause and in pause at will
Would be amazing.

I always think about that when my alarm goes off and I have to get up and go to work but I'm still tired as shit.

It would be cool to pause things for 2-3 more hours then in pause and get up for work.

Back