If you could flip a switch and send the world back to the 80s, would you do it?

Also wtf with your av, mate?

Ben Newman`s Art

ShockBlast-Ben-Bewman-10.jpg

You said that if you're willing to go back then it must be because you think everything from the 80s is better than what the current decade has to offer.

I'm saying that there's no objective argument for VHS being better than Blu-Ray and demonstrating the importance, for me at least, of having my memory wiped of knowledge of the modern era. I want to be able to fully embrace something like VHS as the coolest shit ever instead of being able to remember that, oh, it's actually not.

So I'd want to be able to fully be an 80s person rather than a post-2000s person who is living through that decade.

But to me that thought does not even come into my head. VHS vs blu ray is nothing. Yes, there wouldn't be bluray....but there also would not be a LOT of other bullshit from this current decade. Just society in general was so much better back then that I would have no issue with standard def movies at home.

The forever part is a little extreme but absolutely Id flip that switch with reckless abandon.

No.
Already lived through that period in time. I live for the present, not yearn for the past.

Fuck yeah, it was a fun and exciting time, also none of this SJW feminist nonsense that plagues us today.

Is this another one of those sneaky ploys to make America great again...

Naw, no sherdog, and white women with bootays would be non-existant, full on bonsai trees on chicks as well

Thanks, but no thanks

Goddam

<31>

Is this another one of those sneaky ploys to make America great again...

Goddam

<31>
A Dark moment in human history indeed. To the fellas that muff dive that

pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

Hell yes. 35 year old me with a solid career and income?

First thing I'm doing is seeing Iron Maiden.

Damn right.

For those of you too young to remember it was exactly like this

Hell yes. 35 year old me with a solid career and income?

First thing I'm doing is seeing Iron Maiden.

I saw Iron Maiden (lost somewhere in time 86) with Yngwie malmsteen (sp?)
ZZ top
The tubes

i was supposed to see the first ozzfest metallica played at but whatever

This was all shit as a kid

Back