If you could choose how you died

Ideally, I'd like to go like Rose in Titanic. Old, peaceful, asleep in my warm bed, with no indication that it's coming. It just happens. Quick and painless.

Being suffocated by Sofia majoras ass.
BabyishWelldocumentedAmericancrocodile-max-1mb.gif

Or one better, from methane overdose. Because all you're allowed to breathe is her ass air.

87c5816966db8895b7c6b85e6b2edd41.gif

A whole vial of LSD, one last mega trip.......8 tabs was fun but I think I could do better.......

A whole vial of LSD, one last mega trip.......8 tabs was fun but I think I could do better.......

That’s a bit much imo.

Do you really wanna be remembered as the guy who went out screaming and foaming from the mouth, whilst rolling on the ground shitting himself, that the blue ladybirds are coming for him ?

Later on........we’re you there at Huggin's funeral ?

Reactions:

{<jordan}

<{MingNope}>

<{hfved}>

{<doc}

{<shrug}

<DirkMavs>

<1>

{<huh}

<Prem973>

<{chips}>

<Moyes5>

<JagsKiddingMe>

<{fry}>

<{nope}>

<30>

<36>

<6>

<mma4>

<Dany07>

<TheWire1>

<{clintugh}>

<{jackyeah}>

<Ellaria01>

:rustled:

<WhatIsThis>

<{outtahere}>

<Varys01>

<{clintugh}>

<TheWire1>

<Neil01>

<escalate99>

<{hughesimpress}>

next time i die? not sure because im pretty sure the paramedics will keep me alive.....

That’s a bit much imo.

Do you really wanna be remembered as the guy who went out screaming and foaming from the mouth, whilst rolling on the ground shitting himself, that the blue ladybirds are coming for him ?

Later on........we’re you there at Huggin's funeral ?

Reactions:

{<jordan}

<{MingNope}>

<{hfved}>

{<doc}

{<shrug}

<DirkMavs>

<1>

{<huh}

<Prem973>

<{chips}>

<Moyes5>

<JagsKiddingMe>

<{fry}>

<{nope}>

<30>

<36>

<6>

<mma4>

<Dany07>

<TheWire1>

<{clintugh}>

<{jackyeah}>

<Ellaria01>

:rustled:

<WhatIsThis>

<{outtahere}>

<Varys01>

<{clintugh}>

<TheWire1>

<Neil01>

<escalate99>

<{hughesimpress}>

Light weight.....

A 20-30 year old something Rosario Dawsons thick lips and tongues on my cock while I David Carradine myself while sucking down a delicious triple cheeseburger.

In the middle of Ashley Judd and Sandra Bullock would be a good start.

In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.
That girl would no doubt cherish the memory of that one time she ended up with a corpse’s dick in her mouth. <45>

Passing out naked while surrounded by hookers and piles of coke like Herb Abrams.

Failing at disabling a bomb, preferably with a countdown letting me know I'm screwed in 3....2....1.

Either walking peacefully in the woods or by the sea and suddenly I'm gone

Or struggling to accomplish something meaningful to me, like killing my enemies, then in my last breath I know my death will have allowed me to accomplish it

Or in the arm of a loved one knowing that we loved each other sincerely while alive and that they will be taken care of when I'm gone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back