If You Could Bring A 1990's UFC Fighter Back From The Past...Who Would It Be?

FrankShamrock.gif
Frank-Shamrock-KOs-Igor-Zinoviev.gif

These guys

Not positive I understand the question. Many are saying Bas, who's body was 1,000% shot before 2000. Assuming we are speaking of bringing these 1990's fighters back at their prime to learn modern MMA skillsets, IMO it is a no brainer. Couture followed by Coleman and Severn for the bronze!

That fat ass that got his teeth knocked out by the big kick boxer

Not sure people understand the question...or I don't...but I'll go for Mo Smith

Dang you! You beat me to it.

Came here to say Frank. New fans just don't know the craziness of Frank on his game. The guy is IMO one of the least credited fighters in history. The sleeping gesture was one of my favorite MMA moments.

Mark Schultz.

Olympic gold medal wrestler who entered UFC 9 on 1 days notice after his training partner got injured. He proceeded to smash Gary Goodridge. Keep in mind Goodridge was an experienced heavyweight and Schultz a modern middleweight.

His brother was also a wresting gold medalist who was shot and killed in the famous "fox catcher" training camp incident, which happened quite recently before this fight. Crazy shit man.

Mark Schultz took that fight against Goodridge the last minute too. Crazy. Dude slam the shit out of Goodridge. I was in shock as a teenager watching this. Like I never seen a big jacked up dude getting slam like that before outside of pro wrestling which is staged.

Back