If you could be 1 person in the whole wide world who would it

Let's just say 1 person other than yourself. Yeah that's a better question

I'd prefer to enhance myself with greater amounts of things I already love &/or possess. Basically, just a wealthier version....

While I won't disagree that Johnny was a fantastic songwriter, that line is from Trent Reznor, in the NIN song "Hurt". Johnny just did a great cover of the song, which was very personal to both of them (Cash/Reznor), considering that they had both been addicted to heroin, which is what the song is about.

Got one on the hook.....

tumblr_lz7qj68yHT1r31g5t.gif

And there is the pay-off.

LOL Nicely done.

While I won't disagree that Johnny was a fantastic songwriter, that line is from Trent Reznor, in the NIN song "Hurt". Johnny just did a great cover of the song, which was very personal to both of them (Cash/Reznor), considering that they had both been addicted to heroin, which is what the song is about.

Cash's version sucked and it "Hurt" me to listen to it...

I have thought about it before and I keep coming back to...

Pc4Vb.jpg

The guy in my avatar. He may not be the prettiest, but I'd trade a limb for the amount of talent this man possess.

Let's see, I'd want to still be young so I'd have plenty of time left to be alive.

Rich, good-looking, exciting life and probably talented...

Screw it. Liam Payne.

LiamPayne-Kidney-608.jpg

He's a singer in One Direction, I'm not a fan but it doesn't mean I wouldn't want to be him. He's got money, fame, and could probably get any girl he wanted. I'd use his fame to probably date Selena Gomez or something, eventually get out of the band when I made enough money & pursue a career in film using my fame to help me out. (ex: Justin Timberlake)

in b4 people rip me up.

Let's see, I'd want to still be young so I'd have plenty of time left to be alive.

Rich, good-looking, exciting life and probably talented...

Screw it. Liam Payne.

LiamPayne-Kidney-608.jpg

He's a singer in One Direction, I'm not a fan but it doesn't mean I wouldn't want to be him. He's got money, fame, and could probably get any girl he wanted. I'd use his fame to probably date Selena Gomez or something, eventually get out of the band when I made enough money & pursue a career in film using my fame to help me out. (ex: Justin Timberlake)

in b4 people rip me up.

enjoy justin bieber's sloppy 2nds

Other than myself?

Id be that recluse guy that lives off the land in the Alaskan Wilderness. That guy is probably happy as fucking shit, even though his daughter died.

Myself with Anthony Bourdain's career. And I would also like to be best friends with Lorenzo Fertitta. That should do.

Scott Lawlor how old are you and how long have you been fappin to Selena Gomez?

80px-Chris-hansen.gif

Back