If you could be 1 person in the whole wide world who would it

If you want to be a better improved version of yourself, then do it. Being someone else is not who you are or who you can become.

I'd want to go back to about middleschool and start everything over.

I already am 1 person in the whole wide world.:icon_lol:

good question.
Based on superficial things, i guess Jenson Button?
Good looking young white guy, very rich but not obscenely rich, greatest and most glamorous job in the world, former world champion, supermodel girlfriend.

good question.
Based on superficial things, i guess Jenson Button?
Good looking young white guy, very rich but not obscenely rich, greatest and most glamorous job in the world, former world champion, supermodel girlfriend.

Oh yeaah Jenson Button, i'm diggin it..

Ah yes, Johnny Cash. Fantastic songwriter.

While I won't disagree that Johnny was a fantastic songwriter, that line is from Trent Reznor, in the NIN song "Hurt". Johnny just did a great cover of the song, which was very personal to both of them (Cash/Reznor), considering that they had both been addicted to heroin, which is what the song is about.

I don't know just think of a famous dude who all the girls want to bone and all the dudes want to be friends with, and I choose that guy.

While I won't disagree that Johnny was a fantastic songwriter, that line is from Trent Reznor, in the NIN song "Hurt". Johnny just did a great cover of the song, which was very personal to both of them (Cash/Reznor), considering that they had both been addicted to heroin, which is what the song is about.

tumblr_lz7qj68yHT1r31g5t.gif

Myself... now if I could just swap out my bank account with someone rich/famous...

well Ricardo Arona obviously........

christiana ronaldo, man has model looks, a beast footballer and can probably smash any babe he wants to. Dude has a good life

I'd be Nick Diaz, b*tch. Smoke them fat blunts all day then swim to Alcatraz and back for fun lol

Probably Johnny Manziel or Aaron Murray. They probably could wife any woman they wanted

I'd be Nick Diaz, b*tch. Smoke them fat blunts all day then swim to Alcatraz and back for fun lol

But I thought poor Nick is always suffering some emo hipster pain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back