If you could add 5 ppl to the UFC HOF

I trade in my 5 picks so that I may instead remove 2:
Need I even type it out?
Forrest and Stephen.
You trade in your ability to recognize and immortalize fighters that you believe have not gotten their due recognition, so that you can tear down and insult two fighters.

Is it just fighters? Or are we allowing people who were vital to the birth and growth of the sport? If so, Campbell McClaren may be overdue.

Anderson Silva
Rich Franklin
Frank Shamrock
Jens Pulver
Pat Miletich

Who's in it already?

lorenzo
joe silva
joe rogan
bruce buffer
mike goldberg

1.Frank Shamrock
2. Pat Milateich
3. Rich Franklin
4. Oleg Taktarov
5. Don Frye

Couple things -- Tito has not been removed from the UFC Hall of Fame. However, for me, when my UFC page is set to Canada it doesnt show him, Forrest or Bonnar (the 3 most recent adds).

Anyways 5 additions:
1. John McCarthy -- in the early Zuffa days was just as synonymous with the UFC as Buffer and co. Also revolutionary in terms of teaching rules

2. Rich Franklin -- Former UFC MW Champ, fought basically everyone at 185 and 205 including: Machida, Anderson, Hendo, Wanderlei, Forrest, Chuck, Cung, Shamrock, Tanner. Being a teacher also helped bring the sport some respectability

3. BJ Penn -- Former WW and LW champ, the most dominant UFC LW, one of only 2 dual division champs. Part of the only true Champ vs Champ fight, on list for most title fights, and most time in octagon

4. Anderson Silva -- former MW champ, most title defences, most consecutive UFC wins, most KONs, 3rd most title fights. Candidate for best fighter ever.

5. Georges St Pierre -- former WW champ, most title wins, UFC wins, most consecutive rounds won, second longest winning streak, biggest star produced by Zuffa.

I would add Anderson and GSP now as both are unlikely to ever fight for titles again. Also due to their dominance, along with BJ, all 3 should not have to wait for their retirement for induction

I trade in my 5 picks so that I may instead remove 2:
Need I even type it out?
Forrest and Stephen.

So you're gonna leave that Tapout guy in there... :icon_neut

Lol @ ppl saying Lesnar
Yes you can have him in at some point and just based on popurality
Very their is some very severe omissions before him
His not even in my top 15 I'd want in the HOF

GSP
Anderson
Jones
Cain
Hendo

Let's be honest all those guys are getting in.

20130817_jla_bt1_083.0_standard_730.0.jpg

No point in adding guys like Anderson and GSP since they're gonna end up there anyway, so

Frank Shamrock
Marco Ruas
Rich Franklin
Pat Miletich
Sylvia

Back