If you can make only one fantasy match up happen, what would it be?

What matchup would you pick and who would win?

• Total voters
The two fights involving Mayweather and Hagler stand out... Most say Tommy would be a nightmare match up for Floyd, but I feel with Floyd's superior mobility & ring IQ he could get the W.

Tyson vs. Ali... This is also a fight I have a different opinion on than most... Ali did everything he could in his time, no need to discuss Ali as a part of fantasy matches.
Foreman vs. Tyson would be a lot more interesting to me.
Mayweather vs Sugar ray is my second pick for sure, I think it would have been a masterful fight. Hard for me to pick a winner but I'm gonna go sugar ray because I like him lol.

Duran vs Pac would have to be number one for me. After that, probably SRR vs Floyd.

Duran vs Pac would have to be number one for me. After that, probably SRR vs Floyd.

Borat.jpg

orlando canizales or salvador sanchez vs mayweather

but all of this options are pretty awesome.

For all his amazing skills, Ive never liked Mayweather because he's so obnoxious. Therefore, I chose him vs the Hitman. It would be glorious, a humiliating bone-crunching destruction of Floyd.

Would be fireworks but I think Hagler is all wrong for Canelo.
You think Hag stops him or puts him on his back foot defense the whole night? I think Haglers unrelenting will and pressure gets Canelo to lose his cool
Would be fireworks but I think Hagler is all wrong for Canelo.
You think Hagler stops him or takes a Dec

Jake Paul v Demien Maia would be off the chain......and would also finally answer the question of which is superior MMA or boxing.

You think Hag stops him or puts him on his back foot defense the whole night? I think Haglers unrelenting will and pressure gets Canelo to lose his cool

You think Hagler stops him or takes a Dec
KO. Hagler, at his best, was a relentless beast. Canelo likes to take breaks, let his opponent work some.

Either of the Mayweather matches on offer but I'll go for SRR if pushed. Both extremely talented but a good biggun beats a good littleun. Pac Duran would be an absolute war but I'd favour Duran.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Pernell Whitaker

Boring ass fight.
Styles make fights... Mayweather vs. Aaron Pryor would be a lot better.

That would be awesome. Aaron Pryor is very underrated imo as in you never hear his name. Great fighter that guy was.

That would be awesome. Aaron Pryor is very underrated imo as in you never hear his name. Great fighter that guy was.

"Defense" wasn't Pryor's best friend, opposed to Mayweather. So that would generate an interesting meeting of styles.
The first fight with Maidana showed how it could look like.

But Whitaker vs. Mayweather... I just don't think there would be a lot of action. And I'd favor Mayweather.

Mayweather vs Ray Leonard is a fight I can never quite call, so I'd go with that one. So many interesting factors and possibilities here. Floyd with better defence, accuracy, smarts. Ray with equal or faster hands, more power, more proven against elite fighters, and the natural weight advantage. I might give Ray the edge, but it's really tough to evaluate.

Mayweather vs any of the great guys he fought in their primes and at their best weight without clauses.

Ali vs Lewis.

Tyson vs Fraser

Chavez vs Duran

Felix Savon vs Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Ali.

Vitali vs Wlad.

Fury vs Ali.

Fury vs Joe L.

Oscar vs prime Julio César Chávez

Roy vs Tyson

Back