If you can be any UFC Fighter???

Watched a really horrible movie a few weeks ago w/ the guys (it's horrible movie night, where we rent bad movies and trash on it, cuz you don't want to talk during a good movie), and the pick of the litter was Bikini Model Academy, with a name like that, you'd think there'd be lots of TnA, nope, it was just a plain horrible film, so it was great to rag on. The surprise was this bombshell,
LAW_5900.jpg

Then later on one of the dudes was like, "OH DUDE, that's KENFLO's WIFE!!!".

So I'd be Kenny Florian. A CIS male white guy, or however that's phrased nowadays, who is retired(no CTE) and just talks trash on a shitty tv show for lots of cash. Oh and when i need to write something, I just have to "Google it" and put -Kenny Florian.

You aren't new. I am just curious if your gimmick is to expose how racist this place actually can be or you just want to express all your hatred on a fake account? That horribly offensive avatar will probably get you banned too.
I am new. If a moderator wants to check my IP to see if I have other accounts I'd allow them to disclose that info! I'm a lurker. How is this place racist? The only thing I see here is a certain demographic crying and playing the racist card. No one likes this guy wahhh, it must be because he's this color, there can't be any other reason!

You aren't new. I am just curious if your gimmick is to expose how racist this place actually can be or you just want to express all your hatred on a fake account? That horribly offensive avatar will probably get you banned too.

sherdog mods/admins killed off 90% of the forum with unreasonable bans so now they're desperate for any kind of posters.

sherdog mods/admins killed off 90% of the forum with unreasonable bans so now they're desperate for any kind of posters.
I like to poke fun at a certain demographic that likes to play the victim card and blame everything on their skin color. Sue me.

Bunch of Trump fans in here I see.

Bunch of Trump fans in here I see.
Nope, not a Trump supporter. Haven't you watched fresh prince? Never assume, because you'll make an ass out of u and me. Just becasue I like to make fun of those who have a victim mentality and blame everything on their skin color doesn't mean I'm racist or a trump supporter.

How is this place racist?

everytime a pic of a black fighter is posted, ten other people reply with 'yo that's rampage bro'

they're not racist though, even though they've been making the same joke for five years. It's just harmless memes, yeah? It was always about the sweet memes.

They probably too dumb to realise they're racist.

Nope, not a Trump supporter. Haven't you watched fresh prince? Never assume, because you'll make an ass out of u and me. Just becasue I like to make fun of those who have a victim mentality and blame everything on their skin color doesn't mean I'm racist or a trump supporter.
At least he doesn't back down lmao

everytime a pic of a black fighter is posted, ten other people reply with 'yo that's rampage bro'

they're not racist though, even though they've been making the same joke for five years. It's just harmless memes, yeah? It was always about the sweet memes.

They probably too dumb to realise they're racist.
I'm fairly new here, I just lurk, I haven't seen much racist posting. Of course there will be some racists on both sides. What I do see is white shaming. White people don't care when a certain demographic criticize their fighters, but when a white person criticizes a certain demographic DAS WAYCIST YO!

12 year old :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm fairly new here, I just lurk, I haven't seen much racist posting. Of course there will be some racists on both sides. What I do see is white shaming. White people don't care when a certain demographic criticize their fighters, but when a white person criticizes a certain demographic DAS WAYCIST YO!
The system is broken yo

Whatever you say chief. Stevie Wonder could see through this.

id be bj penn.

always wanted to be Hawaiian.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back