If you bet $1000 on every underdog in the Main Event on the PPVs

Until I lay down cash. I have the ability to pick the loser to win. It's kind of my thing.....

I only bet on one title fight in 2016 and that was Stipe vs Werdum and I won money!!! easy fight to bet on, I knew Stipe was gonna win that fight.

Would never bet on an MMA fight too unpredictable risks are mhch higher than the reward

Its no worse than betting on any other sport, the fact that underdogs win more often than other sports shouldn't matter. As long as you feel there is a significant discrepancy between the odds offered and the real odds then their is profit to be made

Would never bet on an MMA fight too unpredictable risks are mhch higher than the reward
kitten-in-arms-thinkstockphotos-106397271-335lc070915jpg.jpg

I've been on a good streak for a while.
I picked Bisping, Stipe, and Eddie and that worked out well.

That's crazy. I always get these things wrong.

How much did you make off those three fights?

Thats why you only bet on big underdogs. Ive won 10 out of 11 times ive bet money on MMA. Cant say the same about other sports.

But you would've been down 25K two years ago.

Mm
Lol yes I am... I rather play poker or bet on volatile stocks. After all the upsets someone on Sherdog convinced me to put some money on OSP...yeah I know stupid bet.

Had a feeling with Holm, Bisping (Silva and Rockhold, threads can prove it) and definately knew Shevchenko would surprise the world.

Finally going to set myself up a betting account to put my money where my mouth is.

I've often suspected that could happen. Thanks for the breakdown TS. Very interesting.

If my tapology is anything to go by I'd be just down.

I'm going to stop recording my picks. My memory convinced me I was better than I was

Back