If you are to pick only one, which would you choose?

Get with the 10, dump her and get with the average chick once she aged into the "fine wine"

Date Cougars when you're young and then date young broads when you're older and then when you're about to die get married to an 18 year old who you lie to about giving all your money away when you die. Of course when you die she'll find out that most of the money went to charity and a note that tells her not to spend the entire $50,000 cut she gets all in once place.

Ok, I'll take true love and hope it happens as the first option.

Pfffft that $50,000 would be lining my coffin

Why the fuck would anyone choose the second option?

Being with a girl who start out as average or slightly below average looking but age like a fine wine and eventually become a stunningly hot cougar.

Or

Having her being a 10 at first but eventually age like milk sitting out in the sun whole summer and getting worse with age?

Personally I'd pick first one. Mainly because I'm almost 30 and that's when most people usually start to let themselves go and gradually lose their good looks. So if I'm to get with a chick of my age and she is looking better with age then that mean I get to enjoy her beauty for many more years to come. If I get with a chick around my age and start to age poorly it would most likely happen soon.

This is too easy. I date the hot chick, you date the average chick. 10 years later we've both ended the relationships and I start dating your average chick who is now a milf. The question isn't what will she look like in 10-20 years, the question is will she still be around that long. You can always break up with someone, what you can't do is make them stay with you.

Last edited:
10, im not marrying this chick am i? when else are you going to get a 10? i can get an average looking girl whenever

I bet there's a twist. Like they both have AIDS and interracial kids. Other one can't cook and the another one wears a shoe as hat.

Definitely start off hot and looks go down. Why? Because the older people get the less active their sex life becomes. Also, when people are young and unmarried, physical attraction is just as important as personality. When you get older and are married to someone, it's mostly the personality that needs to be great.

A.

Sometimes I wonder how the regular sherdogger finds the time to post here? With bangin 10's left and right, dealing with their multiple successful businesses and living a fucking jet set life it must be hard to find time to contribute. I appreciate all of you, I really do.

That's why I haven't been around for the last 9 years.

I'm gonna give you young'ins a lesson.

Bang the crap out of 9/10's while you can.

When it comes time to look for a wifey though, pick an attractive girl on the skinny/lanky side. This way when she hits her prime she grows into that body after popping out a couple puppies.

People used to give me crap about how skinny my wife was when we were dating. She was barely a B cup when we started and thin as a rail. Now that we both hit 40, she has filled out rather nicely after two daughters, and rocks a D cup. And I catch dudes scoping her out all the time.

I will now GTFO, because no way I am giving you pervs pics.

Being with a girl that started out hot.

They're all going to get old and saggy.

Back