If you are looking to buy a wrestling mat for home use

Strike Force

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
A number of people here in the Sherdog Forum have posted about the quality of Resilite Mats for home use... I've been watching their website for a while www.resilite.com, and finally they've listed some reconditioned mats at a very good price. Their in-stock listing varies over time, and most of the time Resilite does not have any reconditioned mats available, only now and then. Currently, you can get a 10' x 10' x 1.25" reconditioned mat for home use for $370 (shipping is free via FedEx). FYI.

Thank you for looking out for the grappling community, Strike Force.

We definitally appreciate you hooking us up, we love it when others look out for gear we might be intrested in.

Good info But I personaly dont like Resilite Mats. My experiance with them is that they are way to hard for any sort of throw. In tournaments people have adrinaline pumping and never seem to notice how hard they are. We use a diferent type of base material on a design we came up with that has a great surface tension but absorbs energy better to help with falls. the mats are still good for standing. IF anyone is interested in this system than you can IM me . The 10x10size would run about the $350

CPB said:
Good info But I personaly dont like Resilite Mats. My experiance with them is that they are way to hard for any sort of throw. In tournaments people have adrinaline pumping and never seem to notice how hard they are. We use a diferent type of base material on a design we came up with that has a great surface tension but absorbs energy better to help with falls. the mats are still good for standing. IF anyone is interested in this system than you can IM me . The 10x10size would run about the $350
damn the timing sucks. my friend just bought mats. i wouldve told him to get it from u

Back