If you are Conor and you beat Nate Saturday would you... at MSG

Fight for the LW strap..

He can make Aldo wait as long as he wants IMO. You earn that with a 13 second KO..

Not when you're talking about a third fight outside of the weight class you're holding the title hostage in by refusing to defend.

Only way you want an Aldo rematch is if you absolutely hate Aldo. Conor just has his number. It took a mere 13 seconds, it would be cruel to insist on him getting brain damage again.

I wont care if it's Alvarez or Aldo.

I have no interest in seeing Conor fight the human blanket.

Doubt it. Aldo can't draw dick..
have you ever even been in a public restroom? anyone can draw dick, and they do, all the time. go to Walmart right now.

nope, he started it in the beginning of august so he will be a month short
if they gave brock a special pass they will totally give gsp one

Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor 3 @ MSG.

I know everyone wants it.

Defend the FW title at MSG against Aldo as fighter you match up well with. or Make a fight with GSP to headline MSG with the biggest mega fight in MMA at least money wise. Basically would you do the "right" thing and defend your belt giving a MMA legend his chance at redemption for an embarrasing loss or go after the biggest payday in MMA history and da fuck with the belt?

Personally I think the only way he fights Aldo is if he loses Sat. and he ends up making the superfight with GSP. But if was him I would go back to FW and dominate that division for a while becasue I honestly don't believe any of the top FW's can beat him JMO. Then save the mega fight for a few years down the road.
Ew fuck whoever wants to watch GSP vs anyone @ this point in MMA its 2016, the dude was and always has been a boring fighter and was already slipping when he left.. No thanks

Aldo or Eddie

Point blank

Conor is not a 170er, this should be his last fight there the other WW's are just gigantic next to him

Ew fuck whoever wants to watch GSP vs anyone @ this point in MMA its 2016, the dude was and always has been a boring fighter and was already slipping when he left.. No thanks

Aldo or Eddie

Point blank

Conor is not a 170er, this should be his last fight there the other WW's are just gigantic next to him
question is not wanting to watch --- it's what would you do if you were him?

And only a true casual fan or a dumbass would say pre Serra GSP was boring to watch.

Conor should fight Aldo or vacate and face Alvarez.

A match with GSP would be bigger in terms of PPV buys, but Conor is already a massive draw and doesn't need GSP to crack 1.5mil buys. Add to that the gate at MSG would be huge too.

Someone earlier in the thread said Alvarez is the lowest-draw option, but I disagree. Aldo wasn't popular with casuals and he was put out very quickly last time by Conor. I think a "champ vs champ" fight between Conor and Alvarez would be bigger.

Again though, I'd only want to see Conor fight Alvarez if he had relinquished his FW belt. He's had enough time fiddling about in other weightclasses and needs to go back to 145 or quit the division.

...whoever wants to watch GSP vs anyone @ this point in MMA its 2016, the dude was and always has been a boring fighter and was already slipping when he left.. No thanks

Aldo or Eddie

Point blank

Bolded: pretty harsh and you're in the minority, but I at least partially agree with you.

Not only had GSP lost a step before he retired, but we've seen everything he is capable of. He's impressive as a fighter but hardly exciting. And how good has WW been since he left? We've had several top-notch title fights and the belt is not a lock for anyone in today's division.

I'm genuinely mystified why so many people seem to want him back.

Win or lose his next fight, Conor would be wise to drop down and defend his title. Besides getting the chance to prove the first fight against Aldo wasn't a fluke and silence the critics and naysayers, he'll put himself back in a position to go for a second belt if he can successfully defend the FW title.

A fight against GSP would be lucrative, so if he's simply out for a huge payday, that's the biggest fight he can take. Hopefully all that money will ease the crushing defeat he takes from GSP. He'll get taken down easily, and GSP has dominated and controlled far better wrestlers and BJJ players than Conor will ever be. Conor would likely get finished within 3 rounds.

if they gave brock a special pass they will totally give gsp one
they probably could've done so but gsp said himself in an interview that he wanted to do it the same as the other fighters

they probably could've done so but gsp said himself in an interview that he wanted to do it the same as the other fighters
sounds like the type of thing gsp might say. id love it if he could stop ruining my life and get in a fight with someone

Back