If you are Conor and you beat Nate Saturday would you... at MSG

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Defend the FW title at MSG against Aldo as fighter you match up well with. or Make a fight with GSP to headline MSG with the biggest mega fight in MMA at least money wise. Basically would you do the "right" thing and defend your belt giving a MMA legend his chance at redemption for an embarrasing loss or go after the biggest payday in MMA history and da fuck with the belt?

Personally I think the only way he fights Aldo is if he loses Sat. and he ends up making the superfight with GSP. But if was him I would go back to FW and dominate that division for a while becasue I honestly don't believe any of the top FW's can beat him JMO. Then save the mega fight for a few years down the road.

Personally I would give the belt up and fight Alvarez for the 155 title.

But as a fan I would want to see AldoConor 2. It's only right.

Personally I would give the belt up and fight Alvarez for the 155 title.

But as a fan I would want to see AldoConor 2. It's only right.
Alvarez is the least money fight of the 3 and Conor is all about $$

If he takes a fight outside of 145 after Nate they should strip him of 'his' title. Plain and simple.

I would fight alvarez and not give up the belt, become a multi divisonal champ.
Drop too 145 spank aldo again, come back up and wait for the right champ at 170 win the belt first ever 3 time divisional champ and then retire, come back for the 100mil dollar money fight against mayweather, retire again
do a fucking ton of drugs and fuck any bitch whos heard of my name.

Sounds fucking great

Hasn't Dana said that Aldo is next regardless of what happens?

I realize he lies, but seriously McG should have to defend his belt.

If I thought that I could be successful at 155 I would stop making that brutal cut to 145. That's for sure.

Make an appearance at 145 to defend my title then vacate because of a lack of competition. Proceed to harass 155lb pound champion for a title shot.

Conor will give up that belt if hes a two division champ. Conor is looking to make history thats why he holding onto it. If he achieves it he will drop that 145 belt straight away.

Alvarez is the least money fight of the 3 and Conor is all about $$

You think Conor needs an opponent to sell a fight?

He was already lined up to fight for the LW belt before.

You're saying RDA is a bigger draw than Eddie Alvarez? Really?

Hasn't Dana said that Aldo is next regardless of what happens?

I realize he lies, but seriously McG should have to defend his belt.

And this is what Conor just said:

“I am the world champion. Of course I will defend it at some point in the future. But we’ll see what happens after this fight,”

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...-on-Becoming-a-ThreeDivision-UFC-Champ-109821

Conor is already backpedaling on defending the belt next. Get ready for some shenanigans.

No
You think Conor needs an opponent to sell a fight?

He was already lined up to fight for the LW belt before.

You're saying RDA is a bigger draw than Eddie Alvarez? Really?
No but the GSP - Conor fight would sell like a big Boxing fight and be a GIANT payday

Connie should go in descending order. Take the Alvarez fight, spank his bottom to grab 155 belt. Come down to 145 and fight Aldo, vacate the 45 belt and fight for 170 title.

Give me MSG. Give me LSD. Give me GSP. Give me KFC. It don't fookin matta. As long as da mewnie is dere.

Sounds good to me. That 145 belt has been idle too long.

Back