If you are confused about the ESPN coverage this weekend ...

This is even worse. Open the streaming app. Watch a few fights. Switch to cable to watch some more fight. Then switch back to the streaming app for the rest of the fights. Ridiculous.
You can watch ESPN on the ESPN + app as long as you've got cable TV with ESPN on it. All you do is log your subscriber info onto the app & there will be no reason to switch back & forth between the app & cable. It's easy.

Thanks, somehow I assumed they'd be moved to ESPN as well here.

How about the PPVs? Will they continue on Fox Sports Premium Action? If not I might as well cancel the extra package.

Yup, it's all the same for us this year.
A complete different contract.

ESPN+ is taking over fightpass in the US so happy I didn’t redo my membership... 4.99 month for espn+ is a steal no complaints here will be way happier with ufc on espn

I dont understand why everyone is so conf
You can watch ESPN on the ESPN + app as long as you've got cable TV with ESPN on it. All you do is log your subscriber info onto the app & there will be no reason to switch back & forth between the app & cable. It's easy.
I have been saying this for weeks. Real easy solution.

This app is really slow to respond and actually give you something to watch.

EDIT: Finally got something like the weigh ins show playing in decent quality.

Last edited:
ESPN+ is taking over fightpass in the US so happy I didn’t redo my membership... 4.99 month for espn+ is a steal no complaints here will be way happier with ufc on espn
I just saw one year is $49.99, so there's a bit of savings for longer commitment... not knowing how the video quality for live stream is.

Should have just put it on regular ESPN.

ON TELEVISION!

I bet the confusion will lead to alot of ppl not bothering with ESPN +

I'm not

I'll watch prelims and the TV ESPN stuff and ppvs that are worth it but that's it.

FYI for those in Canada

TSN proper TV coverage starts at 8pm with the prelims, main card at 10pm On TSN5

I don’t know about the pre-prelims if that’s on fightpass or whatever

EDITED my times to Eastern to match OP

This is why I'm canceling fight pass. There is no point. Everything get blacked by bullshit coverage on a TSN channel no one has. TSN5, fuck off.

2/2
Moraes vs Assuncao, Aldo vs Moicano, Demian Maia vs Good

Screw ESPN+. I've made a decision not to use this app. I watch MX, SX, MotoGP, WSBK and several other forms of sports and won't be subscribing to any of them. IMO, just another money grap. Yes, I'll miss watching but I'm sure I'll get by without. I also won't be needing the sports channels I've paid extra for on cable. I'll be saving money and aggravation. One of the reasons I've subscribed to cable in the past is for the convenience of just plopping my ass in the recliner and pushing a button. Yes, I'm old and poor.

I don’t even know why you bothered with it @FrankieNYC , it’s clearly very simple. Can’t believe even sherdoggers can’t figure it out

<Y2JSmirk>

I miss ufc on spike TV, they were perfect for each other. Spike also knew how to promote ufc to their core target audience, something fox or ESPN knows nothing about. It just feels weird to me, ufc feels out of place on fox or ESPN.

Will we get to see Guida vs. Henderson? Or is only the main event going to be televised?

Back